Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
Pros: - Ergonomics for palm grip if you have larger hands
- Wireless tracking is spot on.
Cons: - Needs some customization on the side wheel
- the scroll wheel took some time to get used to since it goes from a normal click wheel to a fee spin design. Cool concept but I didn't really care for it.
Other Thoughts: - Honestly I was a little let down with this mouse. I think it will be a quality mouse, but it really didn't deliver the premium feel that I was expecting.
- I wish the coating on this mouse was a little bit softer.
Pros: - MX Browns perfect switch for me.
- Solid construction, this thing feels like a tank, and is heavy. This thing feels like it will last forever!
- Beautiful, simply beautiful.
Cons: - I didn't really care for the magnetic riser that attaches to the bottom of the keyboard, it slid around to much on my desk. If they would add a rubberized coating to the riser then it would be perfect.
- Kind of expensive
Other Thoughts: - No back lights on this keyboard (which I like)
- Would make a great keyboard for an office, very quite for a mechanical keyboard. Could even go quieter if you get o-rings for the keycaps. If you touch type, this this keyboard is as quite as a rubber dome one.
Best keyboard for typing that I have ever touched.
Pros: Profile- I like the way that the keyboard is shaped and laid out, and the cord feels heavy duty.
The blue phoenix looking thing in the middle is pretty cool...
Cons: That enter key- I know I should have looked closer at the time of purchase, but the old school enter key that takes up the space where the \ goes is a nightmare for anyone how uses \\, why is that necessary?
Plastic / rubber quality- No big surprise that the plastic is super thin, and the rubber keys are pretty horrible as far as feel goes.
Other Thoughts: I didn't like this keyboard mainly because of the enter key. But aside from that oversight, I think you can find a better quality keyboard at this price range. I wouldn't call this a gaming quality keyboard aside from the looks.READ FULL REVIEW