Skip to: |

Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.

If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!

Sign up today for a 30-day free trial of Newegg Premier
  • Wish List
  • Feedback
  • Help
Search all
Search
Home
Home > 
albert h.'s Profile > 
All Reviews
  • Find Reviews
  • Find

Showing Results: Most Recent

BUFFALO WZR-1750DHPD AirStation AC 1750 Gigabit Dual Band Wireless Router, DD-WRT Open Source Pre-Installed
  • Verified Owner
  • Owned For: 1 day to 1 week

Pros: DD-WRT stock

Cons: Bridging does not work well, and it takes almost 7 hours of playing around with it to get it to stick for more than 25 minutes. 5ghz has NO range. When i say no range, i mean it doesn't work in the next room. constantly dropping wifi connections. Need to power cycle the router every couple of hours.

READ FULL REVIEW
IOGEAR GCS634U MiniView USB KVM Switch with audio and cables
  • Verified Owner
  • Owned For: 1 week to 1 month

2 out of 5 eggs Bad design 01/24/2011

This review is from: IOGEAR GCS634U MiniView USB KVM Switch with audio and cables

Pros: Reasonably priced, includes all necessary cables.

Cons: VGA port is recessed so it won't accept certain dell monitors we have here. Hotkey switching works about 20% of the time, the other 80% of the time you find yourself slamming on the keys of the keyboard in frustration. Unit doesn't emulate keyboard and mouse so everytime you switch computers windows thinks you're unplugging the keyboard and mouse.

READ FULL REVIEW

albert h.'s Profile

Display Name: albert h.

Date Joined: 09/15/09

  • Reviews: 2
  • Helpfulness: 1
  • First Review: 01/24/11
  • Last Review: 06/06/14
Shop by Region: United States | Canada | China
VeriSign Click for the BBB Business Review of this Computers - Supplies & Parts in Whittier CAThis site protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program Inc500
Policy & Agreement | Privacy Policy  © 2000-2014 Newegg Inc.  All rights reserved.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site.