Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - price
- graphics & cpu
- operating system
Cons: - sound volume too low, will not be high enough in a noisy placeREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: EnGenius ESR300H Long Range Wireless N Router up to 300Mbps
Pros: 1. Price! It was $29.99 when I got it
2. Small size
3. Large number of useful features (multiple SSIDs, etc)
4. 2x the range of an average equivalent device!
Cons: 1. Glitchy
Web interface is a bit glitchy, especially when turning on all the features. (maybe not enough internal ram?)
Also, some features allow you to break things and make things unstable.
Other Thoughts: Perfect for home use for a techieREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech G35 USB Connector Circumaural Surround Sound Headset
Pros: 1. Mic mutes when raised
2. Nice big mute button on the side and easy to reach
3. Nice and long cable
4. Cloth covered cable
5. Great noise reduction (maybe too great)
6. Excellent sound quality
Cons: 1. Way too heavy (still kind of heavy after a period of adjustment), you will need a steel skull for this.
2. Headband isn't perfectly set in its place (doesn't bend around the curve but turns in a couple places). Though, this is mostly a cosmetic con.
3. Huge size, you will look like you are wearing a helmet
Other Thoughts: I wouldn't recommend it for long periods of wear due to the weight.READ FULL REVIEW