Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Panasonic ES4026NC Sonic-2 Men's Pro-Curve Wet/Dry Shaver
Pros: Works OK dry. Long life. Bought in 2008. Finally died in 2015. I'm adding an extra egg for this lasting way longer than I expected.
Cons: Doesn't work wet.
Other Thoughts: Doesn't shave as close as expected but you get what you pay for. However, it's still working. (Finally died, 2008 - 2015.)READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Very nice looking. Front panel removes easily. All tool-less design. Plenty of room for the latest graphics cards (gtx 970 here). Stock fans are quiet. Easily removable dust filter on the bottom. I configured the case in "B" mode. No screws needed when installing your SSDs. Cable management was actually better than I thought it would be and I ended up with more room than I have behind my full tower. I'm using an older non-modular power supply with long cords everywhere and there is just enough room behind the case to stash everything providing you keep the overlap to a minimum. No bowing out of back panel if you do it right.
Cons: Cons & nitpicks:
- My worse grip is the bumps it uses in place of mobo standoffs. I installed a micro-atx board and its USB 3.0 front header port is partially blocked by one of these bumps. I managed to get the plug connected with force but there is a lot of stress on the board. Knocked an egg off for this.
- No interior grill guard for the rear exhaust fan (and it came black instead of the pictured orange.)
- No connecter block for the front panel plugs. Getting those tiny plugs on the correct pins is a pain.
- Drive bays come in "A" mode. If you are going to switch to "B" or "C" make sure you do this before you install anything. There is a small screw right against the back panel that gets removed and it will be blocked by your mobo/memory.
- Non-removable dust filters at the top (esp. if you have fans installed there.) Why put filters on your exhaust unless you want to keep the dust IN your case?
Other Thoughts: Also added a bottom intake fan and 2 top exhaust fans. This case looks sweet and is quiet and would've gotten 5 eggs if it weren't for the fact my front usb mobo connecter may be on borrowed time. If you're using a standard ATX mobo you won't even notice this.READ FULL REVIEW