Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Coboc Light-White 6 ft. MFi Certified White Apple 8-pin Lightning Connector to USB Cable for Apple iPhone5, iPad4, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPod Nano 7th Gen - Charge and Sync Cable
Pros: 1. Charges well
2. Syncs well
3. As long as 6 ft
Cons: The plastic tip surrounding the end-plug is bigger than original. It causes impossible to insert the charger into some cases.
I have two iphone 5 cases. One has a wide-open bottom part, but another one does not. It has a hole for the charger that barely fits with an original charger. Therefore, I can't use this charger with that case.
If you don't consider to give up your case that barely fits with an original charger, you can't use this cable.
This review is from: TRENDnet TEW-692GR Concurrent Dual Band Wireless N900 Router
Pros: 1. It worked well when in working condition.
2. Dual band worked well.
3. Looking good three antennas
Cons: There is only one problem, but a serious problem; continuous disconnection.
I used to use a router from Netgear, Linksys, Airlink, T-mobile all the way from 802.11 b. I never had any serious issues with them. I upgraded my D-link N band router with this Trendnet. It worked very well for around 8 months. Then, it began to make an irregular disconnection. Sometimes, the problem occurred in a few days, sometimes in a few weeks, and sometimes a few months. I later found that the router kept losing IP, or couldn't update the IP info. Every time when this problem occurred, I had to directly connect the WAN cable to my PC and power cycle both modem and the router. A regular power recycle, resetting the router, or upgrading firmware did not help at all.
Before the warranty of the router was expired, I talked to the customer service twice for the same problem. Their answer was simple and terrible. "We don't remotely detect any problem on your router" So they rejected RMA.
Other Thoughts: I check Newegg reviews first before buying any products because they are accurate and fair. I consider to buy one when its reviews are over 85% from 4 stars + 5 stars.
I am sad that I didn't do that for this router because it was on a crazy sale.
In most cases, there are reasons why cheap ones are cheap. But what you need to know is that the service of Trendnet is cheap.
My money won't go for any Trendnet products
This review is from: Rosewill CRUISER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Side Panel Window, comes with Four Fans-1x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Top Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Rear 120mm Fan, 1x Side Blue LED 190mm Fan
Pros: 1. Excellent air flow: Overclocked upto 4.5GHz, still good temperature with Zalman CPU cooler. Two inlets (front and side) and two outlets (back and top) move air amazingly well.
2. Convenient and safe front panel: The front plug panel is, unlikely other cases, sat a bit back from the front wall, and leant to backward on the top. It makes very easy to plug and unplug anything to it. And it's very safe against being pumped. For example, my old computer is a typical mid case with its front panel on the front wall. My son accidentally kicked and bent a 16GB USB jump drive mounted on the front panel due to the protruding design. This case is safe against similar incidents.
3. Looks beautiful: Do you see two chrome or silver-looking stripes on each side on the front wall? These stripes start from the upper-mid point all the way to the bottom. These are acryl with blue LED inside for power-on indication. Blue lights turn on along these long stripes. Look pretty when on.
Cons: 1. No front USB 3.0
2. One of four front USB 2.0 ports keeps dropping being recognized
3. Bee-noise from front headphone plug (I use stereo bluetooth headset, so not a big deal)
Other Thoughts: CPU: i7 2600k (Overclocked to 4GHz)
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600
Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 (REV 3.0) LGA 1155
Video: EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit
Case: Rosewill CRUISER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower
Power: CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX 850W
Cooler: ZALMAN CNPS9700 LED 110mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler