Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Fallout 4 - PC
Pros: - In general, Fallout 4 is a lot of fun.
- Good RPG element, even if the pre-written storyline is lackluster. The HUGE amount of content generates an adventure around the player, IMO.
- The number of buildings and unique constructions in the game world is impressive
- Crafting system is good
- Difficulty seems very well balanced
- Phone/Tablet integration is genius
Cons: - Skills in the game don't really provide anything you can't get another way. Replay value is diminished because of this
- A few graphical issues and crashes, but they are reasonably rare.
Other Thoughts: I was almost scared away by the reviews of people who played and enjoyed Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I enjoyed both as well, but I also am liking Fallout 4 50 hours into it. While the pre-written storyline is kind of lame (it was in Fallout 3 too), it doesn't hurt the gameplay IMO. There's so much to do, and locations to explore that 20-30 hours in, my experience has been like a story in and of itself. I really enjoy that about certain games and it makes them more memorable, IMO.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: -Compact, about 4 inches long
-Good build quality
-No large plug at the receptacle
Other Thoughts: It's pretty basic, but it gets the job done. I have some chargers that my phone doesn't agree with and goes into a slow charge state. This one doesn't have that problem. It's also nice to have it on the desk instead of down behind the desk.READ FULL REVIEW