Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Sennheiser HD439 Over-Ear Headphones
Pros: - Totally covered your ears.
- Enough bass for my needs.
- Use primarily with my moto X.
- Poweramp app and 320Kbps MP3s.
- Second 3.5mm cable, very long.
- Fabric, slightly help with moisture.
Cons: - Cables are long, might not be a con for others.
- If listen for long duration, moisture from ears.
Other Thoughts: At $45, it was OK pricing. If I have to re-purchase or look for another headset, I would consider wireless. Sennheiser 439 is a good product. I'm enjoying the headset and happy with the purchase.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Shuttle KD20 Network Storage
- Economical, purchased at $75, not certain if I would've pay more.
- Unit looks nice and sturdy. Configurable fan spinning activities.
- Consistent transfer rate between 35-40MB/second via 1Gbps ethernet.
- Easy setup and use, unit's Finder software is not needed, Windows 7.
- Screws for 2.5" and 3.5" drives, RJ45 cable, Acronis True Image HD.
- Android mobile app works, in-home video streaming is nice.
Cons: - No USB 3.0 cable.
- FW update might delete/corrupt data.
- Cannot disable default public folders.
Other Thoughts: The unit is primarily use for personal backup, fit my needs. A user and some folders were added, updating the firmware seems to remove the user and folders. Recommend updating to latest firmware, re-select RAID level, re-format drive before using. Inserted two Seagate 4TB @ 5900RPM to reduce heat, so my transfer rate might due to HD's RPM then unit itself.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Got it for $85, decent price, but accessories are not included. Works with supermicro, be careful if MB is different brand.
Cons: Needed extra power cable for CPU, 4-pin to 8-pin adapter, delayed installation process.READ FULL REVIEW