Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Sennheiser HD439 Over-Ear Headphones
Pros: - Totally covered your ears.
- Enough bass for my needs.
- Use primarily with my moto X.
- Poweramp app and 320Kbps MP3s.
- Second 3.5mm cable, very long.
- Fabric, slightly help with moisture.
Cons: - Cables are long, might not be a con for others.
- If listen for long duration, moisture from ears.
Other Thoughts: At $45, it was OK pricing. If I have to re-purchase or look for another headset, I would consider wireless. Sennheiser 439 is a good product. I'm enjoying the headset and happy with the purchase.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Shuttle KD20 Network Storage
- Economical, purchased at $75, not certain if I would've pay more.
- Unit looks nice and sturdy. Configurable fan spinning activities.
- Consistent transfer rate between 35-40MB/second via 1Gbps ethernet.
- Easy setup and use, unit's Finder software is not needed, Windows 7.
- Screws for 2.5" and 3.5" drives, RJ45 cable, Acronis True Image HD.
- Android mobile app works, in-home video streaming is nice.
Cons: - No USB 3.0 cable.
- FW update might delete/corrupt data.
- Cannot disable default public folders.
Other Thoughts: The unit is primarily use for personal backup, fit my needs. A user and some folders were added, updating the firmware seems to remove the user and folders. Recommend updating to latest firmware, re-select RAID level, re-format drive before using. Inserted two Seagate 4TB @ 5900RPM to reduce heat, so my transfer rate might due to HD's RPM then unit itself.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Got it for $85, decent price, but accessories are not included. Works with supermicro, be careful if MB is different brand.
Cons: Needed extra power cable for CPU, 4-pin to 8-pin adapter, delayed installation process.READ FULL REVIEW