Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Card plays any game at max settings on 1080P without an issue. Plays Totawar: Rome 2, BF4, Rust, and DayZ just to state a few.
- With a little OC this thing will score over 10,000 on 3Dmark Firestrike.
- GPU Tweak an monitor along with the GPU streaming software all work Great.
-Noise is not an issue if you set up a custom fan profile with GPU tweak or other software. Fan is really only an issue if running past 55%. Haven't had to go past 50% and the card stays at 80C.
AMD's 13.12 drivers are very stable with this card now. Heard issues about black screen issues but everyone should know thats a driver issue since drivers previous to 13.12 were beta drivers.
Other Thoughts: My Rig:
ASUS Maximus VI Hero
Haswell i7 4770k OC 4.4 GHz
16GB Gskill Sniper DDR3 2138
ASUS R9 290X
2xADATA S510 SSD 120GB SATA6
Segate 1TB SATA6
XFX Black Edition Pro 1000W PSU
Cooler Master CM 690
Pros: One thing that needs to cleared up 2 cards in PCI express slots run at x8/x8 PCI EXPRESS 3.0 Equal to PCI express 2.0 x16/x16. There isn't any combo of GPU's out there that can max out any config of PCI Express 2.0. So don't let the x/8/x8 config scare you away from this board.
If all you want to do is game then this board is for you. The ASUS software is awesome and the Game First software works great.
Other Thoughts: - Solid construction
- Great Black and red color scheme
- The audio red line led looks great.
Pros: - Modular
- Low heat and Nosie
- Powers my Sabertooth 990FX, FX-8120 4.5 GHZ's , 2 Gigabyte SOC GTX 470's, 2 raided ssd's and a 1 TB storage drive. and doesn't break a sweat. Don't even know if the Fan has kicked on yet. This PSU is worth every penny spent.
Cons: NONE.READ FULL REVIEW