Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: CORSAIR Flash Voyager GO 64GB USB 3.0 OTG Flash Drive Model CMFVG-64GB-NA
Pros: • Size - 64 Gb
• Fast read/write over USB 3.0
• Quality aluminum case
• Can load and play games through Steam which is installed on this drive. (See other)
• Low power requirements. Sorry I do not have numbers, but the tablet does live a little noticeably longer with this vs an external USB3 240Gb SSD (which still isn't too bad).
Cons: None yet. I have owned this drive for quite awhile and have never had any problems with it.
Ditch the little cloth cord, it will eventually fray and cut through. A standard problem for most USB thumb drives. You can replace this with a small metal jewelry ring (similar to a keyring) from a store like Michaels.
Other Thoughts: I have a windows tablet with a pretty small hard drive and bought this with the idea of being able to install Steam and a few games for road trips. I like the idea of a thumb drive over an external drive due to portability. I can leave the thumb drive plugged in directly to the device and not dangling off of a cable.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Lite-On EBAU108 External DVD-Writer - Black
Pros: Bought this for installing VmWare ESXi on a few boxes that were lacking an optical drive. ESXi can be a little picky but I had no issues detecting this drive.
This drive has since migrated to my laptop bag and works great with my Dell XPS 12 convertible tablet. There have been no power issues with the one USB connection.
Small and slim compared to older models of external optical drives.
Other Thoughts: Very please with this purchase. We have two other brands sitting around here that are hit of miss with a few of our tests.
USB cable was a little short so I swapped it out with one already laying around here.
This review is from: BitFenix Spectre LED Red 140mm Case Fan
Pros: - Red. I have ordered a few "red" lit items that have come out more orange than red.
- Very quiet. While these are not silent they are hardly noticeable from under my desk. If you had these on a case by your monitor as I have at a LAN party, they can be a little distracting.
- Not overly bright. You may be looking for a brighter light, I would call this subtle.
Cons: Bought four and have had no problems with these what so ever.
Other Thoughts: I was actually looking for an equivalent of the old laser fans where you can see the reflected lights in a swirl. These are pretty close, but the blades are not as reflective.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Billie J.
Date Joined: 05/07/05
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.