Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1) removale vent filters. easy cleaning
2) great cable management. bottom psu. nice clear side panel
3) great air flow designs with tons of room for more fans. can fit larger (2x120mm) water cooling radiator.
4) will fit any pretty much any graphic card, VGA clearance up to 13.4” ( 340mm ) without having to remove any internal drive bays.
5) internal drives brackets fit both 3.5 and 2.5 drives without adapters.
6) External/Top usb3 ports and SATA drive hot swappable (make sure your motherboard supports this) dock. and TWO external PWM fan speed controllers for front fans and top fans
Cons: 1) case fans are cheap, the two front fans have to be replaced within first week due to the noise they create from the blade hitting the fan's housing (this is the reason for that 1/2 egg deduction.
2) the external SATA dock does not have a cover (this is nit picking)
NOTHING ELSE REALLY, this case is hands down the best sub $100 case.
Other Thoughts: i'm very satisfied with this case. rich modern features. slick and well thought designs. spacious and can fit anything.
i7 4770k w/ antec kuhler 650
asrock extreme4 z87 mobo
8gb of 12800 ram
seasonic platinum 706w
gigabyte gtx 780 Ghz edition
seagate 600 series 240gb ssd
This review is from: maxell 4.7GB 16X DVD-R 50 Packs Spindle Disc Model 638011
Pros: Ive bought two 100pk spindles at *censored* for $10 each a little while ago. I've burned all 200 discs over the span of almost two years and I could not recall a single failed burn. I used the disc just for data backup, so I cannot comment on the usage for DVD videos.
Cons: i was shocked to see how dependable these cheap discs are. it's too soon for me to give a rating on the longevity of data.
Other Thoughts: would buy this again if i didn't score a good deals on 200 verbatim for $30 :DREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: Thin, attractive, vivid color, no dead pixel, no backlight bleeding. comes with vga and dvi cables.
Cons: cannot do 75hz at 1080p, only at 60hz. Nowhere on the product's page/discription told me about that so I was a little disappointed. poor manual. no hdmi cable. the stand is kinda wobbling, but i think that happens to all monitors. Ive had lg, samsung, dell, compaq....
Other Thoughts: not being able to do 75hz at 1080p cost an egg. I woulda give it 5eggs if they mention it on the products page.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Quy B.
Date Joined: 07/29/07
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.