Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Good cable as advertised.
Cons: - Somewhat pricey.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Mushkin Enhanced MKNSSDBRKT2535 2.5" to 3.5" drive adapter bracket
Pros: - Works well with Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 7MM 240GB and 480GB
Cons: - World domination ain't possible using this piece of tech.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Great performance for the price.
- Good looking card.
- Noise level is good when gaming.
- Temps are extremely good both idle and load.
- Well worth the price asked.
Cons: - Card is long it was hard to fit it in my Antec 9000.
- Firmware is not easy to update. You must update it twice for each DVI port ...
- Fans noise is still noticeable at idle even if the temps are more than fine and no way to configure the fans to be lower using the drivers.
- One of the DVI port will not post the bios boot process if a TV is connected using the HDMI port so if you have a TV connected you wont see the boot process on your monitor using this DVI port for your monitor.
- By default the drivers make the card output to the HDMI port instead of DVI or Display Port so if you have a TV connected upon installation you will just see a black screen if you are using a DVI port.
- To my knowledge no way to push MSAA in games not supporting it (FXAA console ports) using the drivers you must use 3rd party tools like nVidia Inspector.
- nVidia drivers are overrated in my very humble opinion.