Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Keurig Vue V500 Single Serve Brewing System with 8 Keurig Vue Capsules
Pros: Great design
Cons: This machine doesn't brew K-Cups. Newegg posted wrong information. Be aware.
Other Thoughts: I had to return this but Newegg charge $12 restocking fee plus shipping cost of which exact amount was not disclosed . I had better keep it not to lose most of the cost.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: One of thinnest laptops.
One of RAM Banks is user accessible.
Easy ssd upgrade.
SSD can be installed either in SATA bay or mSATA port.
Cons: Non touch screen
The other RAM bank is not accessible.
The installed Windows 8 didn't work(already registered by other use)
Price was dropped by 75 bucks after purchase
Other Thoughts: I had to buy a copy of Windows 8 for this laptop because the pre-installed OS didn't work. The product didn't have any detailed information about the OS. On the bottom of it there was Win 8 logo sticker but No authentication sticker was present.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. Powerful GTX 750m SLI - almost equivalent to GTX 560TI
2. i7-4700QM boasting WEI 7.9
3. Full HD LED display in 15.6"
4. Almost half height of other gaming notebook.
Cons: 1.Despite it's thin, the overall dimension is big considering it's 15.6" model. Size is 15.2" x 10.2" x 1.4". It doesn't fit my lovely TUMI 'Alpha - Large' Expandable Organizer Computer Briefcase
2. Non-aluminum case - it's plastic
3. Keyboard backlit is red.
4. Oversized power adaptor : 6-3/4 X 3-1/8 X 1-1/4, a weapon size.
5. Terrible HDD. I had to replace it with 480GB ssd.
Other Thoughts: What I would recommend to this laptop,
1. Buy a sdd and forget about HDD.
2. Pull out 2X4GB ram modules and sell them on an online market - you know what it is. Feed it with 2X8GB
3. That's it.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.