Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: ORICO H727RK-U3-BK 7 Port USB3.0 HUB with Premium 12V/2.5A Power Adapter (Black)
Pros: - It works
Cons: - Had some problem pulling USB connectors out, stripped some skin on my thumb and index finger, low quality ports. Not a big problem for me.
Other Thoughts: Works as intended.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: VisionTek Candyboard 900319 Black 69 Normal Keys USB RF Wireless Mini Keyboard
Pros: - Convenient
- Long battery life, quick charge
- Back-lit keys
- Able to configure to hold it like a remote
- Fairly compact
Cons: - The device needs a clear view of the receiver for it to work
- Hard to hold the keyboard naturally because of the trackpad position, but manageable
- If you lose connection while typing, it will literally spam. i.e. "spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" or "spm"
- You have to be conscious of the connection whist typing
- Can't change trackpad settings. It accelerates, but manageable.
- The keys are in a grid, which is unnatural for a keyboard, hard to type without looking
Other Thoughts: A lot of annoying cons, but you will get used to it after a few weeks. Not a bad product.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: SteelSeries 64225 6Gv2 Keyboard
Pros: Great tactile response, Great keyboard.
Cons: Key Layout: The tiny right shift key will be a BIG problem for a lot of people along with the backslash key being right next to the right shift key.
Keyboard Print: The print on the keys wear out VERY fast. I was gaming for 2 hours straight right after I got the keyboard and my WASD keys faded away slightly.
Other Thoughts: This could have turned out to be an impeccable keyboard but Steelseries made a few mistakes that ruined it.READ FULL REVIEW