Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: ORICO H727RK-U3-BK 7 Port USB3.0 HUB with Premium 12V/2.5A Power Adapter (Black)
Pros: - It works
Cons: - Had some problem pulling USB connectors out, stripped some skin on my thumb and index finger, low quality ports. Not a big problem for me.
Other Thoughts: Works as intended.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: VisionTek Candyboard 900319 Black 69 Normal Keys USB RF Wireless Mini Keyboard
Pros: - Convenient
- Long battery life, quick charge
- Back-lit keys
- Able to configure to hold it like a remote
- Fairly compact
Cons: - The device needs a clear view of the receiver for it to work
- Hard to hold the keyboard naturally because of the trackpad position, but manageable
- If you lose connection while typing, it will literally spam. i.e. "spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" or "spm"
- You have to be conscious of the connection whist typing
- Can't change trackpad settings. It accelerates, but manageable.
- The keys are in a grid, which is unnatural for a keyboard, hard to type without looking
Other Thoughts: A lot of annoying cons, but you will get used to it after a few weeks. Not a bad product.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: SteelSeries 64225 6Gv2 Keyboard
Pros: Great tactile response, Great keyboard.
Cons: Key Layout: The tiny right shift key will be a BIG problem for a lot of people along with the backslash key being right next to the right shift key.
Keyboard Print: The print on the keys wear out VERY fast. I was gaming for 2 hours straight right after I got the keyboard and my WASD keys faded away slightly.
Other Thoughts: This could have turned out to be an impeccable keyboard but Steelseries made a few mistakes that ruined it.READ FULL REVIEW