Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Under $20
- It's a keyboard, and it's flexible.
- Comes with PS2 adapter
- Seems pretty sturdy
- USB cable is of decent length.
- It has numlock and capslock lights.
- I have had nothing but good experiences with Tripp Lite. Although, I doubt they actually manufacture this keyboard.
Cons: - Looses an egg due to poor packaging.
It came in a flimsy cardboard box with no foam and no protective wrapping of any kind. It was practically falling out of the box.
Thankfully, newegg's packaging was more than adequate.
- I don't like the way they divided some of the larger keys into 2-3 smaller keys. More of a nitpick than a con, because that makes it more flexible.
Other Thoughts: It takes up a lot less space in my toolkit than the traditional keyboard it replaced.
Compared to the other flexible/folding keyboards I have used, this one seems to be the best. So far...
This review is from: Proscan 24" 1080p 60Hz LED-LCD HDTV - PLED2435A
Pros: - 1080p (most TV's this size are 720p)
- Good picture quality
- VGA port
- No picture problems when used with a computer
- Audio Out
- HDMI and Component
- It has a VESA mount.
Cons: - Only one HDMI port
Other Thoughts: It arrived quickly and the packaging provided adequate protection. It came in a sturdy cardboard box, with soft foam protection on all sides that fit very snugly, leaving no wiggle room.
It is currently being used as a 2nd monitor for my gaming PC, and It looks just as good as my 23.6 inch Asus VW246 LCD monitor that cost me twice as much.
Pros: * Not a sleeve bearing like the CM 4pack.
* Higher airflow than the CM 4pack fans.
* Low noise.
* Good quality, for the price.
* Price (I pay ~$15 per pack = less than $4 per fan)
* Included screws are black.
Cons: * No power adapters included.
Other Thoughts: These are my go-to 120mm fans.
Much better airflow, quality, and longevity than the CM alternative.
Of the 20+ I have purchased, not a single fan has died, rattled, grinded, or slowed-down.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.