Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Under $20
- It's a keyboard, and it's flexible.
- Comes with PS2 adapter
- Seems pretty sturdy
- USB cable is of decent length.
- It has numlock and capslock lights.
- I have had nothing but good experiences with Tripp Lite. Although, I doubt they actually manufacture this keyboard.
Cons: - Looses an egg due to poor packaging.
It came in a flimsy cardboard box with no foam and no protective wrapping of any kind. It was practically falling out of the box.
Thankfully, newegg's packaging was more than adequate.
- I don't like the way they divided some of the larger keys into 2-3 smaller keys. More of a nitpick than a con, because that makes it more flexible.
Other Thoughts: It takes up a lot less space in my toolkit than the traditional keyboard it replaced.
Compared to the other flexible/folding keyboards I have used, this one seems to be the best. So far...
This review is from: Proscan 24" 1080p 60Hz LED-LCD HDTV - PLED2435A
Pros: - 1080p (most TV's this size are 720p)
- Good picture quality
- VGA port
- No picture problems when used with a computer
- Audio Out
- HDMI and Component
- It has a VESA mount.
Cons: - Only one HDMI port
Other Thoughts: It arrived quickly and the packaging provided adequate protection. It came in a sturdy cardboard box, with soft foam protection on all sides that fit very snugly, leaving no wiggle room.
It is currently being used as a 2nd monitor for my gaming PC, and It looks just as good as my 23.6 inch Asus VW246 LCD monitor that cost me twice as much.
Pros: * Not a sleeve bearing like the CM 4pack.
* Higher airflow than the CM 4pack fans.
* Low noise.
* Good quality, for the price.
* Price (I pay ~$15 per pack = less than $4 per fan)
* Included screws are black.
Cons: * No power adapters included.
Other Thoughts: These are my go-to 120mm fans.
Much better airflow, quality, and longevity than the CM alternative.
Of the 20+ I have purchased, not a single fan has died, rattled, grinded, or slowed-down.