Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Corsair Carbide Series 300R Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: 1) good sized mid-tower case.
2) well fitted with other Corsair products--power supplies, liquid coolers, etc.
3) well organized front panel (some people might not like it)
4) many hdd bays as well as optical drives.
5) customizable space for case fans.
6) Easily marked for power, reset switch cables.
Cons: 1. Only 2 case fans are attached. Front, and back.
2. HDD bays are a nightmare. I thought that those bays with trays are so coooool. However, once it fitted, it won't be able to remove those hdd from trays before you eventually break them. To remove trays from hdd bays, need to squeeze the two-end parts of the tray. However, it won't get squeezed once a hdd is on the tray. So now I understand why Corsair sells those trays from their website. Maybe I don't know how to do it, so I tried to find about removing hdd from bays, I couldn't find any information.
3. Side panel is kind of weak. It is not easy to install case fans because screws might ruin the side panel.
Other Thoughts: Well it is definitely not a best idea to purchase this case in the end of 2015.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. Tenkeyless but full mechanical, less than $100.
2. Durable and detachable cable.
3. Can be easily customized by third party key caps.
4. Printings are on the side of key caps. Looks cool, and will not be faded.
5. Heavy enough to stay still while typing or playing games so hard. :D Also, light enough to carry it.
6. Function keys are provided. Deactivation of Windows key is very suitable for gamers.
7. Key-cap puller, and extra keycaps are coming with the purchase.
Cons: 1. No LED (I knew it so it does not matter).
2. For me, key-cap font is ugly.
Other Thoughts: Very decent Cherry MX red keyboard. My previous keyboard was C* K90. It was great keyboard as well. However, after it dead after 2 years of use, I decided to get a simple, and tenkeyless keyboard. This keyboard was the perfect choice for me.
Honestly, many people do not need to have 20~30 extra macro keys. Get tenkeyless and save your space and make your room nice and clean.
There are many fancy mechanical keyboard. However, this CM Storm QuickFire series, gives you what a mechanical keyboard needs. This is the best mechanical keyboard especially if this is your first purchase of mechanical keyboard.
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 - White
Pros: Only, Samsung made the product. Samsung products quite have good reliability depends on the products. Also, they provide good customer services in general. For this, galaxy tab 3 7.0, Samsung is the only pros.
Cons: Can't believe that this tablet has this performance in end of 2013. Games are slow, and the resolution is terrible. Very hard to read articles via web browsers. It is crazy.
Other Thoughts: Exchanged this one to Asus MemoPad HD7 for cheaper price. Performance WAY MUCH BETTER. Faster speed, higher resolution, and all that. The only better thing for Gal Tab 3 is, expandable memory up to 64GB. SO?READ FULL REVIEW