Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: CORSAIR Voyager Slider 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model CMFSL3B-16GB
Pros: - nope
Cons: - would not work on USB 3.0 ports
- both keys stopped working completely after 4 months. They cannot be formatted. It says 'No media'. I tried all tricks. Remove drive letter, change, unallocate space, etc. Nothing works.
This review is from: Naxa Fold Down Full Detachable CD Receiver
Pros: I previously owned an NCA-675, which was very badly designed. So, I bought an NCA-692 as a replacement.
- SD card slot holds the card firmly, thanks to a spring
- Digital radio works well
- Has bluetooth capability
- Great price
Cons: - Has a non-standard form factor. Requires some work to make it fit in the dashboard
Other Thoughts: I am happy that I trusted this brand again, even after the disappointment of the NCA-675.
The NCA-692 gives me full satisfaction!
This review is from: Naxa Detachable CD Receiver W/ SD/MMC Inputs
Pros: - cheap, for an MP3 player
- SD card slot is easy to use
Cons: - will not play every MP3
- radio is unusable. It is analog, and anytime you hit a bump on the road, it changes the frequency a little bit, enough for the radio to stop playing
- SD card slot holds card loosely. Often, a bump on the road would displace the card and I had to push it back in, and start back at the first MP3 on the card
- installation was a nightmare, because the form factor is not standard. Had to dremel the dashboard!
Other Thoughts: I recently replaced my NCA-675 with the new NCA-692 , because I did not want to complain for the rest of my life! lol I am greatly pleased by the NCA-692 ! The SD card slot has a spring, to hold the card firmly. The radio is digital, and has good sound (much much better than the NCA-675). Plus, it has bluetooth capability, for handless phone usage. I am happy now!READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.