Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
FragrancesHair CareShavers & TrimmersBabyCarriersNursery FurnitureStrollersCar SeatsBaby MonitorsHealth & WellnessDiet & FitnessOral CareVitamins & SupplementsHome ImprovementFlashlightsHand & Power ToolsLighting & Ceiling Fans
Home LivingDecorFurnitureSmall AppliancesVacuums & Floor CareJewelryBraceletsEarringsNecklaces & PendantsRingsLuggage & BagsBackpacksCarrry-OnsLuggage SetsOfficeInk & TonersOffice Equipment & Furniture
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: CORSAIR Voyager Slider 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Model CMFSL3B-16GB
Pros: - nope
Cons: - would not work on USB 3.0 ports
- both keys stopped working completely after 4 months. They cannot be formatted. It says 'No media'. I tried all tricks. Remove drive letter, change, unallocate space, etc. Nothing works.
This review is from: Naxa Fold Down Full Detachable CD Receiver Model NCA-692
Pros: I previously owned an NCA-675, which was very badly designed. So, I bought an NCA-692 as a replacement.
- SD card slot holds the card firmly, thanks to a spring
- Digital radio works well
- Has bluetooth capability
- Great price
Cons: - Has a non-standard form factor. Requires some work to make it fit in the dashboard
Other Thoughts: I am happy that I trusted this brand again, even after the disappointment of the NCA-675.
The NCA-692 gives me full satisfaction!
This review is from: Naxa Detachable CD Receiver W/ SD/MMC Inputs Model NCA-675
Pros: - cheap, for an MP3 player
- SD card slot is easy to use
Cons: - will not play every MP3
- radio is unusable. It is analog, and anytime you hit a bump on the road, it changes the frequency a little bit, enough for the radio to stop playing
- SD card slot holds card loosely. Often, a bump on the road would displace the card and I had to push it back in, and start back at the first MP3 on the card
- installation was a nightmare, because the form factor is not standard. Had to dremel the dashboard!
Other Thoughts: I recently replaced my NCA-675 with the new NCA-692 , because I did not want to complain for the rest of my life! lol I am greatly pleased by the NCA-692 ! The SD card slot has a spring, to hold the card firmly. The radio is digital, and has good sound (much much better than the NCA-675). Plus, it has bluetooth capability, for handless phone usage. I am happy now!READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.