Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - neat looking
-bargain: 20 bucks after MIRebate.
-Wireless N connectivity.
- Front power and activity Led deactivable through software
- good picture
-2 motion trigger configurable zones.
Cons: - No email forwarding alerts : customer support concluded to a defective unit ! what a shame and time loss (4 hours trying all combos possible in the confusing and non regular menu)
- stand is not the best but is neat.
Other Thoughts: Glad I didn't send mail in rebate thing out quickly...READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Runs cool with the new catalyst low clocks on dual monitor ! Finally (14.3 see below)
-overclocks stable at 1155/1555 @ 1.141 V (normal is 1.137)
-does not like voltage boost
-acceptable performance but GPU usage most of the time low despite CPU usage low too while gaming and decent FPS
- A BEAST: the only card that could equal the performance of AMD 6970 (his blower model) handling dual monitor , gaming and game capture_broadcast without major lag. (7870 and 7950 = poor performance)
- idels at 35 degress to 40 even in dual monitor mode ( with proper catalyst version 14.3), extremely quiet = most quiet card I ever had ! unbelievable +++
Cons: -Strong coil whine when gaming or even when browsing with firefox (scrolling down web page!)
- Poor playful customer service: invited to get in touch with them only to get my private info, they did not take care of a single issue that I already reported in my review: so don't waste your time guys.
- crossfire still not very efficient (tried with 7950)
-for some reason GPU usage never exceeds 60% while gaming ( dirt3) with low CPU usage ? unknown bottleneck (phenomenon known to gamers and seems to be game dependent...)
Other Thoughts: - latest catalyst drivers 14.4 give lower clocks on dual monitors but washed out colors: make sure you download catalyst version posted on power color website whcih is 14.3 which is the latest one that supports low clocks for dual monitors and preserves the color scheme.
- Paid $140 on aybay (used in coin farm): best bang for the buck: this card is a real beast
This review is from: Seagate Backup Plus 5TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive STDT5000100
Pros: - large storage for the price
- Runs cool in computer tower (delete all partitions, delete unallocated partitions, reinitialize as GPT drive then quick format: this will void the warranty though)
- reliable seagate warranty service (experienced it)
Cons: - 2 years warranty only
- runs very hot in the plastic enclosure (although improved)
- Drive will never go to sleep after ejection from the windows but will keep running and over heating without a purpose diminishing it's life expectancy : MAJOR REPETITIVE ISSUE WITH SEAGATE EXTERNAL DRIVES : they can't build a circuit board with the option of going to sleep when ejected? this is an electronic junior student tech home work project ! come on seagate
Other Thoughts: - compatible with Seagate Goflex (4tb) bases with same power_sleep issues but nicer style.
- Runs cool in computer tower at 30 degress with much more life expectancy for the drive and lower physical damage probability
- these drives need a dual 30 mm thin fans at the end of the enclosure for efficient ventilation and increased life expectancy