Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - worked right outta the wrap!
- no clicks , and no problems
- very fast loads games really well
- lots of room
Cons: - doesnt wash my car for me
- ist a TB
Other Thoughts: great buy for the money, you can't go wrong, and packaged very very well!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - ran right outta the box!
- 2x9600 GSO = 1x 8800GTX/9800GTX( i know this because they bench the exact same as my old 8800GTX, actuall 4% higher!)
- excellent construction
- great cooling setup, cant control the fan but it vents great!
- 768 mb per card!!!
Cons: - can't control the fan (no big deal)
- doesnt pay the cable bill LOL
Other Thoughts: great card, just built a customer a SLI computer:
3dmarkk06 = cpu - 3k, 9600GSO's - 12k, total - 13,500
core2duo E6700 3.52 ghz
evga 680i SLI board
4 gb DDR2 800mhz adata
western digital caviar 16 mb cache
2 x 9600GSO SLI 16x16 2.0
runs crysis on ALL HIGH got 44 FPS!!
This review is from: Intel Core i7-920 Bloomfield Quad-Core 2.66GHz LGA 1366 130W Processor BX80601920
Pros: - idles around 33 C
- load is around 50 C
- while running crysis cpu load is around 45% LOL
- can compress a 500 mb file to max in 1 minute
- installed windows vista ultimate 64 in 16 minutes LOL
- Just as fast as the qx9770, easily
- got 6200 3dmarks easily!
Cons: these are the cons not for the cpu but for the things people say....
people say it idles hot, dont believe them, coretemp and realtemp are not 100% accurate, and the motherboard i am using has a 60C bepper that goes off that i tested, and at full load it has never went off!
my temps as state in the pros above are from the board directly...most reliable way to get temps!
Other Thoughts: you must buy this chip for the money!
core i7 920
3x1 gb ddr3 gskill 1333
640 gb western digital black 32 mb cache
550 watt e-power supply
runs crysis at ALL VERY HIGH and i get 46FPS, if i run ALL HIGH, its around 67 FPS...these are on DX10....DX9 is 15 FPS higher...
i get 22-23k 3dmarks.....SLI 8800GT's are worth 18,000 points in just the video 3dmark06 section LOL
not bad hehe...
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.