Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - cheap
- works fine without drivers in Windows 7 x64, except now 4 drives show up even thought they're empty
- comes w/ USB (slightly annoyed that it's upside down)
- SD and microSD slots work fine
Cons: - super bright and annoying power red LED that is always on, even if the computer is turned off
- build quality looks iffy
- faceplate and card slots don't quite line up, I had to jam in my SD card
Other Thoughts: I wasn't really expecting too much when I bought this but the cons annoyed me enough to write a review to warn other about it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Patriot LX Series 8GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Flash Card Model PSF8GMCSDHC10
Pros: - Cheap
- It works w/ my android phone
- It's as fast people say it is. I get 16MB/s benchmarking it
Cons: - Lower than average storage capacity. Windows shows a formatted capacity of only 7.41GB. Normally they should have at least 7.45GB. My other 8GB SD cards have 7.45GB and 7.60GB formatted capacity.
Other Thoughts: - Not that .04GB (40MB) is a big deal, I still feel like I'm getting cheated a bit since I'm using this to store music on my phone, that's 6-7 less songs that I can put on it.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: OCZ Solid 3 2.5" 60GB SATA III MLC SLD3-25SAT3-60G
Cons: nowhere near advertised speed. 500MB/s read, yeah right. It barely breaks 200. My sandy bridge should be able to handle it over its SATA 6Gbps. This thing is no faster than my 80gb GSkill Phoenix Pro.
I'm seriously thinking about returning this, I'm losing 20gb and not gaining anything.
Other Thoughts: - really sparse packaging. newegg sent it in a padded envelope, thankfully it survived the trip.
- maybe just got a defective one
- should've paid more and got the agility
- lame sticker: "My SSD is faster than your HDD"
no sh.. Give me a sticker that says "My SSD is faster than your SSD"