Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Alpine Swiss Mens Leather Gloves Velcro Strap Thinsulate Lining Insulated 40 Gr.
- Soft Leather
- Much warmer than non-insulated gloves
- Price, perhaps half of comparable gloves
- Quality construction, no defects
- Bit Tight, slightly undersized
Other Thoughts: I got the size Large which would normally be a bit loose. These were very snug fitting. So if in doubt, go a size larger.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: WINTEC FileMate 16GB Professional Class 10 Secure Digital SDHC Card - Retail
- Records 2 Hours of uninterrupted AVCHD video
- None so far
Other Thoughts: Used on a Panasonic FZ47 and the AVCHD video is recorded to sequential 4GB files until either the memory or battery run out.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Ginsu 04898 10pc Bakelite Cutlery Set
- Serrated Blades, all the blades, not just the steak knives, I hope this is good
- Scissors and holder in block, I use a scissors more than anything else
- Dishwasher safe, even a note in the box to that effect
- Nice wood block, light color and well finished
- Overall, well made and finished
- Serrated Blades, wasn't expecting this, no mention in the feature list
- Lightweight Feel, this is very subjective, but the knives lack heft unlike others I've handled
- In your face Ginsu nameplate on wood block, lighten up Ginsu, I'll probably remove it
Other Thoughts: Before ordering this set I did some basic research regarding rust spots from going through the dishwasher, no comments other than the black Bakelite will dull. I hand wash as few things as possible, I'm much more geek than chef. So I'm hoping in a year I'll be convinced.
I've used one steak knife and the scissors to date, both were up to their task.