Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Plenty of room for multi-card setups
- Very user friendly BIOS
- A simply amazing overclocking experience
- Excellent cooling of the board itself
- Runs my 9590FX without any issues
- Spacing between PCI slots is perfect
Cons: I haven't found any yet
Other Thoughts: Very useful board if you enjoy overclocking, or want to do a multi-card setup.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Tons of power
- Barely sweats running high-end games
- Very enjoyable to overclock once you learn how to tame it
Cons: - This CPU can be extremely touchy
- Overclocking is not for the weak of heart
- Requires liquid cooling / top of the line air cooler
- 200W so it requires a good power supply
Other Thoughts: I'd recommend upgrading to this CPU only if you have a high-end motherboard. As others have stated, some boards have trouble controlling this thing, and an outdated board won't stand a chance.
Also, this chip can run fine with air cooling if you have something along the lines of a Noctua DH-14, and a well vented case.
Pros: - Awesome EVGA warrenty
- Truly a fully modular power supply
- Plenty of well made cables
- Durable sleeves on cables
- Very sturdy case design
- Good price for the wattage
- Surprisingly efficient
Cons: After almost a year of use, I still have no complaints.
Other Thoughts: This thing is so silent, that the trickling of my water cooling system makes more noise.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.