Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: IN WIN GRone White 0.8mm SECC Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case
Pros: - A lot of room for watercooling and air
- 3 stock white led fans provide great intake
- Nice big window to view components
- Customizable. You can take out the HDD cage to provide even better airflow. I took out the top one since that was biggest and I left the bottom one for my two hard drives.
- Overall a nice piece of equipment
Cons: - The top vent to let air out is a little odd. I haven't experienced anything negative yet with temps, but it just seem like not enough airflow can get through the top vent. I may take out a few of the grills to provide better outtake.
- The bottom grill for the 120m intake fan seems to be seated to high. My nzxt 120mm fan scrapes the bottom whenever I placew it in the right position. I have to tilt it to the right or left to have it not make noises.
- The front intake fans are awkward to uninstall. They aren't right in the front. they're buried farther into the case.
- The mesh for the filters is annoying because it's not the standard "slide out tray." The dust filters are literally just filters. you have to turn the PC on it's side to put them back.
Other Thoughts: Overall, it is a nice case, but does have some draw backs I am not so pleased with. I'll give it 4 stars because nothing has really given me a horrible experience, but only minor annoyances.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Lightning fast. I have two of these bad boys in RAID 0 and I will never go back to a single drive unless otherwise. Boots up in 20 seconds, and 480gb is plenty for a single drive, let alone having two of them in RAID 0. I just wanted a large amount of storage for all of my games/movies, etc. I have had these for about 6 months now, and they haven't failed me yet.
Cons: I can't think of any at all.
Other Thoughts: Like one of the guys said in the reviews, if you're planning on getting an SSD for your boot...get a large capacity one unless you're going to install all of your games/movies on a separate drive because 120gb does not cut it. BF4 and MLL pretty much take up the entire SSD because of how big their file is, along with your OS which takes up space as well.READ FULL REVIEW
3gb of vram
runs bf4 over 100fps
rips through 1080p like tissue
I have two in SLI, and my computer is officially a beast.
Top card temp stays at 70c with my fan speed set to 80% using EVGA precision.
Noise level is fair. It is not silent, but it also is not obnoxious.
Idle temps 32-35c.
Cons: Nothing. It performs beautifully.READ FULL REVIEW