Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Price: With a $20 instant rebate code, this Black Friday deal came out to $180, thanks also to free shipping + no taxes.
2. Weight: Extremely light. I mean it!
Size: Huge amount of screen for what you pay for!
3. Picture Quality: For what I paid, the brightness, clarity, color, and viewing angles far exceeded my expectations.
5. Samsung: Samsung quality is top-notched.
6. External Power: This monitor has the benefit of using an external power brick. Why is this important? Internally powered monitors get hot, causing long term damage that eventually leads to catastrophic failure. An external power brick like the one used her solves that problem, leading to a longer-lasting product.
7. NEWEGG: Newegg is the best!
8. Multiple Uses: Anything with can connect through an HDMI connection will work with this monitor, which greatly adds versatility to this product.
Cons: On 2 different occasions, the monitor didn't turn on even after I repeatedly hit the power button. I checked both the power and HDMI connections, which appeared fine. After unplugging/plugging everything, it was back to normal. I hope this won't be an issue going forward.
Would have liked it even more if it came with a DVI connection.
Other Thoughts: I'm currently using this as a display for my Xbox 360. The color, brightness, and resolution of this Samsung monitor has already produced tangible improvements in my gameplay.
Hooking up a wireless Turtle Beach headset will allow this monitor to easily function as an alternative HDTV when coupled with a blu-ray player, cable box, WDTV, Roku, or anything else with an HDMI connection.
This review is from: Apple iPad mini (16 GB) with Wi-Fi – Black/Slate – Model #MD528LL/A
Pros: It's an Apple product, right?
Cons: Much more expensive, especially when compared to competing products.
Inferior, non-retina scan display.
Other Thoughts: I wanted the Nexus 7, but was overruled.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. 500W Active PFC, Bronze-Rated for under $50 includes a 3-Year manufacturer warranty.
2. More than enough power for any non-gaming desktop/tower PC
3. Very quiet.
Cons: None that I am aware of.
Other Thoughts: Dell, HP, and other PC box makers never supply you with a decent power supply. My PC started shutting down & restarting on its own from its substandard power supply.
Installation was not as tricky as I thought. Number all the points where you disconnect your old power supply, and reattach these same points with this new power supply.
Being very careful & methodical, it took me about 1 hour to complete.
The sudden shutdown & reboot problems are now a thing of the past.