Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - A great heavy feelings.
- Satisfying mechanical key action.
- The green LEDs look great to me when they're at their dimmest setting (in most cases it actually just looks like the key paint/font is written in green)
- Nice USB pass-through
Cons: As others have noted, the caps/num/scroll lock lights are very dim in contract to the keys. Not worthy of a full egg subtraction, but worth noting if the locks are of special import to you.
Other Thoughts: If Razer made keyboards with alternate switches, I would have happily bought browns, but as it is I installed o-rings onto these blues and I'm much more satisfied (my whole neighborhood doesn't need to hear me typing an email).READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Ergonomic PC Gaming Mouse
Pros: Mice are always going to be incredibly subjective.. and with that in mind:
- Fits my hand well
- Moves effortlessly (not literally.. it won't actually move on its own)
- Synapse will let you bind any of the buttons as a sensitivity clutch (I use mouse button 4 and it works like a charm)
- Feels light at 104 grams without feeling cheap
Cons: No cons so far.
Other Thoughts: Button 5 (the forward button on the left side) is useless to me, but that's true of all mice for my grip.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Just needed a keycap puller. Yes I know you can do it with the everything plus the kitchen sink but I just wanted my conscience assuaged.
Cons: Useless red keys included? =)READ FULL REVIEW