Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - A great heavy feelings.
- Satisfying mechanical key action.
- The green LEDs look great to me when they're at their dimmest setting (in most cases it actually just looks like the key paint/font is written in green)
- Nice USB pass-through
Cons: As others have noted, the caps/num/scroll lock lights are very dim in contract to the keys. Not worthy of a full egg subtraction, but worth noting if the locks are of special import to you.
Other Thoughts: If Razer made keyboards with alternate switches, I would have happily bought browns, but as it is I installed o-rings onto these blues and I'm much more satisfied (my whole neighborhood doesn't need to hear me typing an email).READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Razer DeathAdder Ergonomic PC Gaming Mouse
Pros: Mice are always going to be incredibly subjective.. and with that in mind:
- Fits my hand well
- Moves effortlessly (not literally.. it won't actually move on its own)
- Synapse will let you bind any of the buttons as a sensitivity clutch (I use mouse button 4 and it works like a charm)
- Feels light at 104 grams without feeling cheap
Cons: No cons so far.
Other Thoughts: Button 5 (the forward button on the left side) is useless to me, but that's true of all mice for my grip.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Just needed a keycap puller. Yes I know you can do it with the everything plus the kitchen sink but I just wanted my conscience assuaged.
Cons: Useless red keys included? =)READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Matthew H.
Date Joined: 10/30/10
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.