Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Over specs
Just works as promised and more
Other Thoughts: By spec it should run at 2T, but the first profile I used, set it to 1T and it runs without hiccups. I am getting inconsistent memory copy test results though...READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Great design idea and looks
- Does have cable management
- Front USB ports are vertical
- Fans aren't loud
Cons: - Made out of heavy duty foil. I'm sorry, I can' t call THAT steel!
- Case arrived bent at the bottom by power supply. No, not shipping damage. Metal simply can't hold its own at that section and just flexes in.
- Nothing is flush nor static, wobbly and constantly on the move.
- Side panels aren't closing well due to case and lid flexing.
- Missing last row of post holes for standard ATX board.
- Drive rack is crooked, everything you install will look crooked at the front panel.
- Screwless drive rack mounts have plastic pins and are flimsy and inadequate.
- Metal flexes in under the motherboard, looks like it won't be touching the motherboard, but who knows and why worry me with this?!
- Pics showed water cooling ports, there are none!
Other Thoughts: Excellent design on paper and great looks, but worst execution I've seen to date!!! Lots of $20 cases are built from better metal than this, yet they want $60 for this one! This case was not damaged in shipping, it's simply made out of thick foil. My add-on card would not fit due to case being unable to hold it's square shape. Really disappointed in this case and even insulted by it at this price point! Rosewill, take your shiny fans back and give us some real metal!!!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Cheap and it actually works.
Cons: N will not engage. Reception is terrible even with two antennas. Forget about file transfer! Will let do only light browsing. Not friendly with other devices, such as the Asus adapter I bought this with.
Other Thoughts: Pay more, get more!READ FULL REVIEW