Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: -Great spec (i7)
Cons: Faulty Battery: The battery is buggy. I have had three separate occasions when the battery is shown to be at a higher percentage (>1 hour remaining) and then shortly afterwards drops to 6% and then finally turns off.
Faulty Touchpad: The touchpad left click, right click and tapping functions intermediately cease to work. The mouse is still moving, so the trackpad is somewhat still functioning. I have re-installed the drivers and the issue persists.
I will be contacting Lenovo for these issues as the laptop is relatively still new and hardly used.
This review is from: Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Upgraded USB 3.0
Pros: I had originally purchased a mid ATX tower but I returned it right away after I saw this baby! Here are the selling points for me.
1) Blue LED fans with a window display on the side
2) USB 3.0 in the front
3) Good size/price for a ATX Mid tower. Looks to be very popular based on the 5/5 ratings on newegg!
4) Great overall design.
Cons: 1) This product has a window, you would want to have the CLEANEST wiring job imaginable. To accomplish this out of the box successfully without much hassle, and not have to do any modding (with a dremel), I would suggest LARGER holes so the wires can be run on the other side. Perhaps another hole access would be ideal.
Check YOUTUBE for a lot of "Antec 900" mods, and take a note where the vast majority apply a dremel.
2) It would have been nice to have 4x USB in the front.
Conclusion: I was able to work with the design and the wiring was clean as possible - without modding. So I won't remove a egg. 5/5!
Other Thoughts: If Antec follows through, this is a solid product. And I would definitely buy another tower for my next set up.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Corsair CH-9000019-NA Vengeance K70 Mechanical Keyboard
Pros: I did some research for gaming mechanical keyboards, and I narrowed it down to this specific product.
1) Blue LED backlight (went with BLUE LED fans on my mid-tower, blue led glowing mouse)
2) mechanical keyboard Cherry MX Series - highly responsive, no click, little quieter then the other styles
3) LOCK windows menu key - ideal for gaming
4) brightness levels: off - low - medium - high
5) scrolling volume - change of pace, rather then clicking for vol +/-, just scroll as your leisure
6) Back light profile - able to provide back light specifically to certain keys. Awesome if you have a set of certain keys that are key bounded and only wish for them to display.
7) Included additional set of keys for #1-6, WASD. The left and right edges of the keys are angled so you are able to find your finger position in the dark. Awesome
Other Thoughts: Did I mention I love the blue light on the silver keyboard? Sleek! Great product Corsair!READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.