Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Cable management is a dream (most cables already routed for you).
- Very solid case with excellent build quality.
- Comes stock with 4 fans
- Plenty of water cooling options (have a Corsair H100i on the way that will be mounted on the top).
- Very handy light switch that lights up your I/O ports as well as the NZXT logo on the power supply cover.
- Easy to remove and clean dust filters on the front intake fans and under the power supply.
- Hard drive rails can be removed to increase airflow from the front intake fans.
- Thumb screws everywhere means very little tools needed when pulling out or adding components.
Cons: - Wish there were more vent holes on the top and front panels of the case and had more room to pull more air.
- Needs more space behind the back panel for routing cables. Mine is slightly bulging out.
- Slight nit pick but I wish the switch for the I/O port and NZXT logo were on two separate switches.
Other Thoughts: Overall a fantastic case that has a great amount amount of features to boast and for a reasonable price tag. I came from a NZXT Tempest Evo that lasted me a good long time (still works but just decided to buy a new case) so I decided to go with another NZXT brand case and I am not disappointed with that decision.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: GIGABYTE SUMO OMEGA GZ-ZSUCWP Black ABS + Steel ATX Mid Tower Mid Tower
Pros: - Six fans standard with options for more
- Cable management was fantastic and easy
- Dust filters on all fans that intake air
- Very easy to remove and clean dust filters
- Option to take out top hard drive cage for longer video cards
- Fan controllers are a nice feature
- Ability to hot swap hard drives and SSDs on top
Cons: - The cable for the LED switch on the side panel fan is short and didn't know exactly where it needed to go. That's what I assumed it was anyways and its not really a big deal.
- There's a metal tab that sticks out to help hold your power supply in place so be sure to watch out for the height of your psu. I managed to get mine in but the rubber pads that your power supply sits on made it difficult to get in place since it was so snug. I slightly pulled one off a bit fitting the psu in.
- There are two plastic clips on the back of the motherboard tray that you need to be very careful with. I broke one without putting much force into it.
Other Thoughts: An overall fantastic case that I bought for a build I was doing for my brother. Would definitely think about buying another if/when my NZXT Tempest Evo mid tower case ever decides to break down. Or if I get bored and have money to buy another one of these bad boys for myself.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: CORSAIR CX series CX600 600W 80 PLUS BRONZE Active PFC ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply
Pros: - Very quiet
- All the connections were long enough to reach where they needed to go in my Gigabyte Sumo Omega mid tower case.
Cons: The motherboard connector does not fit in all the way on my MSI 970A-G46 motherboard. I had to get it in as snug as possible (would not clip in place) otherwise the board would not get power. At a point when I couldn't get any power I thought the unit might have been DOA. I wish I had done a bit more research as I saw later that other people had this issue but still got it to work.
Other Thoughts: This was part of a build for my brother and it took more time fiddling with it than what is necessary to get it to work. I would send it in for an exchange but I'm going to leave it so long as it works. This was my first experience with a Corsair product and I may be wary of shopping their parts again in the future.READ FULL REVIEW