Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - fastest factory overclock you can get on a 680 at the moment.
- seems stable and nvidia drivers are amazing.
- coming from a 7970, this wasn't much of an upgrade. I just could not stand the drivers on my ati card any longer. This is a pleasant change.
Cons: HEAVY. It's so heavy that Gigabyte includes some rubber stands to hold the card up.
I knew this before buying it, but this card is large and very heavy.
The fans make a high pitch whistle which can be distracting. I did not know about this and was a little annoyed by it at first.
I am thinking about RMAing the card because of the noise, but from my research, it's normal for this card. Not sure if I want to go through the hassle of replacing it. I am getting used to it.
Other Thoughts: It does what I expected it to do. It's fast and I can max out most games I play. I wish I would have known about this noise before hand.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: LG 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) 1080p 240Hz LED-LCD HDTV 55LM7600
Pros: - size
- thickness (or lack there of)
- picture quality
- speed with menus
Cons: - not very intuitive
- small flashlight effect on bottom right. Does not really affect my viewing experience. But it's there, none the less.
- Remote is difficult to get used to. Once you get used to it, it becomes a rather nice feature. I put this as a negative as I would still to have a traditional remove included.
- Sound is lacking.. but it is a TV
Other Thoughts: All of the important factors are positives. If you want an amazing TV with amazing display properties, don't hesitate. If you have no idea how to calibrate a TV and really don't want to have to mess with the settings a whole lot, I would look for something else.READ FULL REVIEW