Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Sleek design
* 2 USB ports for turbo charging stuff while computer is off
Cons: * Power block (thing that actually plugs into power outlet) is large and horizontal. Blocks outlets when used on a power strip.
Other Thoughts: * A little light, so some coiled/kinked cords will lift it off the ground. Not that big of a deal though.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Spigen Slim Armor S Reventon Yellow Spider Web Case For iPhone 5 / 5S SGP10368
Pros: Awesome Feel
- Not very slippery
- Not grippy enough to catch on the inside of the pocket
- Cleans easily with alcohol wipes (Yellow color)
- Easy to take off and put back on
Cons: - Opening for headphones still not large enough to fit some 'standard' size aux cords
- Opening for the ring/vibration toggle switch is kinda tight for people who don't have long finger nails. Hard to toggle it but not impossible.
Other Thoughts: Awesome bright color (yellow)! Love the contrast between the black softer rubber and the harder shell in the bright color.' The case is two pieces, in case the manufacturer did not make that clear.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Intel EXPI9301CTBLK Network Adapter 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps PCI-Express 1 x RJ45
Pros: - Works like it should
- Exponentially better than the on-board NIC (nVidia nForce)
- Worked out of the box, let Windows 7 Windows Update download the initial drivers, then went to Intel's website and got the latest drivers, installed right over the top of old ones and not 1 problem.
Cons: Weird fit with the HAF 932 case. It fits but the back plate doesn't screw in snugly. Kinda jiggles, so if you plug/unplug the cable regularly it might be cause for concern (case issue, not card, in my opinion)READ FULL REVIEW