Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: All the plugs except the mobo main are detachable. This means you don't need to wrap up all the plugs that are not used. Instead just leave them in the box.
The unit is quiet and seems to be providing power just fine.
The LED is a nice feature and there is a push button on the PSU to turn it on/off. It not extremely bright.
Cons: It is slightly wider than other PSU's I have used. It's almost undetectable unless your case has some side guide rails on it. It may cause you trouble. I noticed the screw holes were slightly off the mark. Most cases probably will not have a problem but be aware of it.
Other Thoughts: For the cost it's a good PSU with most of the features you will need.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1. Surprisingly fast. It ran all the latest games I have tried on it. It can handle it.
2. The microSD slot lets you add much more room. I used 16GB with no issues.
3. Rooted already.
4. Front and rear camera works fine. Not the best resolution but adequate.
5. Workmanship seems fine. Plastic back but solid.
Cons: 1. Only 1024x600 resolution. Not HD but good enough for most people.
2. The display fades out when looking at it from different angles. Landscape is okay but when looking at it in portrait, you must tilt it slightly to get full brightness.
3. Poor battery life. About 1 hour.
4. Mini-hdmi cord not included.
5. Wireless reception is fair at best.
6. I would have been more impressed with more RAM.
7. No GPS but I didn't need it.
Other Thoughts: I own a cheap PMID703C and a Nexus 7 as well. This is FAR better than the PMID703C which I classify as junk, and nearly as good as my Nexus 7.
For 1/4 the cost of the Nexus, this is a good deal. If you want a low cost tablet with 90% of the features in a $270 tablet, this is the one to get.
Pros: It fits nice, even into a smaller case.
The BIOS is great. It has a full fledged GUI with mouse support. Very easy to setup. Tons of features with intuitive layout.
Every driver on the disc worked without a hitch on Windows 7.
Also came with lots of extra screws.
Cons: No IDE. Yes, IDE is kind of outdated, but I like the option. I have some older DVD-Burners I wanted to throw in the system but could not.
Other Thoughts: I got this for my son. With a quad core 3.2, it's a great gaming box. Plays all the latest.
MSI is my favorite mobo brand. This board did not disappoint me. Great price for this quality!