Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Inexpensive when on sale
- Solar, so no need for outlets (!); solar charging works even on cloudy/dull days
- Work / last through subzero temps and snow storms (!)
- Bright enough
- Many mounting options for Solar cell
Cons: - Not as "robust" as I'd like; liable to break if not treated with some care
- Charge doesn't last all night long; probably 6 - 8 hours
- Cord from solar cell to lights could be longer
- No daisy chaining
Other Thoughts: When on sale, these are a great buy and allow you to decorate trees, posts, whatever you want, wherever it is. You'll need more than one string for a "Christmas tree" outside, but that's not a big problem.
Colored string is very colorful; blue-white string is very festive. I started with 3 sets; I'll be buying more next time they're on sale.
Pros: - Charges quickly
- Holds charge when not in use / lasts at least as long as OEM
Cons: None noted
Other Thoughts: Simple, effective primary/backup battery for your Powershot camera at a great price.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: "Bang for buck", feature set, H.264, Free DNS, Excellent color and Night break point.
Cons: Build Quality is suspect, needs power reset somewhat more frequently than my D-Link or TrendNet Cams.
Other Thoughts: I love this camera - used for monitoring our baby via phone, tablet, and PC. Excellent color and resolution, decent IR resolution, excellent feature set. BUT...went into never ending POST at the 2 month point. Returning for like kind exchange.READ FULL REVIEW