Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: + Low profile border/frame.
+ Decent price for a 27" IPS LED.
+ 3 forms of video input.
+ Good color and brightness quality.
+ Tiny little speakers :)
Cons: - For an IPS, there is still too much color/hue shift at minor angles. :(
- On darker images/games, there are distracting light-bleed gradients in each corner, extending at least 2 inches toward the center of screen. :(
- All buttons on bottom are 'stiff'. You must push too hard to trigger them. :(
- Tracer/trail effect is too strong for "5ms". The 'ghosting' issue makes an ugly blur of moving objects. :(
- Glossy screen causes too much background light to reflect/glare into your eyes! :(
- Those poor, tiny little speakers need a mid-range and a subwoofer to be happy...
Other Thoughts: Not for a Pro:
If you need high image quality/definition, choose another monitor...
This monitor has the nearly the highest(worst) pixel pitch(0.3114), so the definition(detail) will be the least for a 27" size.
Pros: (+4 Stars):
Overall a good printer.
Photos are nice.
Text is really Good!
Speed is good.
Pulls paper/films/labels well, no jams yet!
Energy efficiency is good.
Easy setup with Win7.
Cons: (-1 Star):
> WiFi on printer found my network and connected, but failed to print from it. But maybe not printers fault, perhaps the routers?
> Takes a minute(or two) to start printing a large (6000wx5000hx600dpi) .bmp image file. But, who knows, it might be my system(paint program issue or RAM?) and not the printer...
> It didn't cancel prints jobs( red X button on UI ). All 5 pages kept printing after pressing X.
> Don't care much for the 'tilt' screen. It's location/position seems out of place. Printer's fault! lol :P
..anyway, why complain any more when I got it for the best price ever! .......
Other Thoughts: I didn't buy it from here (was going to)...
But then I waited for a few more days, and eventually I paid less than only $60 for it (NEW)... It was just my lucky day.
"Thank U lord" :)