Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Well ventilated, so less concern over heat issues
- Lightweight design, very easy to move around as you install everything
- Easy access side panels are a huge plus
- Plenty of space to store HDDs, plenty of 5.25" bays and even a 3.5" bay!
- Good cable management, and the bottom-mount PSU also works well.
- Standard case fans have an acceptable level of noise, not whisper-quiet but not obtrusively loud.
- Good build quality, no real issues with appearance or performance.
Cons: - Tool-free holders need a rethink. They do look compatible with the majority of devices, but don't seem sturdy. I used screws to install my (currently lone) HDD, optical drive, and flash card reader.
- Could be a little more space between top-mounted USB ports and power button.
Other Thoughts: An additional USB3.0 port would be good for the future (not a huge deal as it's not commonly implemented and most of the mid-range MOBOs have 2 included as well at a minimum. Also, would prefer not to have to remove the entire front face in order to remove a 5.25" bay cover.READ FULL REVIEW