Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: CORSAIR Hydro Series H75 CW-9060015-WW Water / Liquid CPU Cooler 120 MM
Pros: 1. Quieter than standard fans.
2. Easy to assemble and install.
3. Price is OK for the performance.
4. The "gurgle" sound when turning on the first time is negligible. Last 5-10 seconds and is quieter than typing.
5. Reduced the temperature of the AM3+ CPU and allowed overclocking.
6. Reduced my noise level from fans by 7 decibels. I average 20 decibels on my computer and that is plenty quiet.
Cons: 1. Somewhat bulky. Box size will matter for installing this cooler. Be sure to measure before ordering. Also make sure you motherboard has 3 power/fan connections. (2 four pin, and 1 three pin fan connection)
Other Thoughts: I would continue to buy Corsair liquid cooling products if this holds up for multiple years.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Solid connection to Galaxy SIII
Does not feel cheap
Cons: None so far
Other Thoughts: Great to replace original OEM cableREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: Easy to install in a new Dell laptop and noticed an immediate benefit while running windows vista home premium.
Cons: None yet.
Other Thoughts: Great price for what appears to be a great performance.READ FULL REVIEW