Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Arctic White Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: 1. Aesthetically very pleasing, in my opinion one of the best looking cases I've owned.
2. Ease of access. The side panel latches make it extremely easy to access the interior during assembly and maintenance. Plus the snap sound they make is very satisfying.
3. Dust filter grates. The case come equipped with 3 dust filter grates, one in front, and 2 on the bottom, which are quite easy to remove, clean and reinstall.
4. Cooling options. Come standard with 3 decent stock fans, with the option to replace and install several more. I still use the 2 of the 3 stock fans just because I haven't had any issue nor has it impacted my system performance
5. Modularity. Drives are very easy to install and swap out of the bays, and its quite easy to install SSDs as well.
6. Cable Management. I really like the ability to snake all of my cables behind the backplane to keep them out of the way and allow unhindered airflow.
7. Transportability. While this may not be a factor for many others, but I've had to move several times in the past 2 years since I've owned this case. The top carrying handles are incredibly sturdy and its been so much easier to transport because of that.
Cons: The bottom dust filters slide out of place just a little bit to easily, but it nothing more than a minor inconvenience.
Rubber fan grommet cracking; see note below
Other Thoughts: I lived in a high pollution area for about a year and the rubber grommets for my top exhaust fans are cracking very badly. The case does come with extras, but not enough to replace all of them, so just be aware of that.
Regardless, if I build another system, I will definitely get another one of these cases, perhaps in a different color.
Pros: Easy to install, quiet, lights are bright, moves a good amount of air as well.
Cons: None to date technically
Bummed there isn't a green LED version when I bought these
Other Thoughts: I purchased 2 of these fans as exhaust fans for the top of my case and since installing them they lowered my average CPU/GPU temperatures by 3-5C.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: ARCTIC Freezer 13 CPU Cooler - Intel & AMD, 200W Cooling Capacity, 92mm PWM Fan
Pros: Very quiet, keeps my i5-3570k very cool, easy to install
Cons: None so far
Other Thoughts: It is a big CPU cooler but it works very well.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Nile H.
Date Joined: 01/31/12
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.