Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - It lasted a year in a light 247 recording. Not amazing but couldve been worst.
Cons: - Died after a year, the CCTV was motion activated only with a single camera, thats not alot of data and cooling was adequate.... Truely a shame WD doesnt make good low end drives anymore.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Fast gotten 160MB+ during the earlier portion or the drive. Didnt slow down beyond 120.
- Cheap!! They go on sale often.
Cons: - None so far, have only had it for a few weeks.
Other Thoughts: - Long term reliability was my concern it will be in 24/7 light nas usage and will report back in the latter date.
- I am impressed with the speeds tho, during the first few seconds the speed shoot beyond 200mb as the cache is being filled , never actually seen this effect in a drive before.
- Keep eye on sales, these drives do go on sale in all capacities if your patient.
This review is from: KINGWIN FPX-001 4-Channel Fan Controller
Pros: - Its cheap
Cons: - Gets uber hot, to the point that causes constant fluctuation in fan speed and causing noise change.
- The wires are soldered very cheaply, the molex on mine broke within 1st time, i just soldered it.
Other Thoughts: - If you want to control low power fans cheaply, this will do it. However anything over 4 watts may be an issue.
- I wanted to use this on my antec 1250 and it takes 60% to even turn them on, and noise level is horrible from constantly change from it heating and cooling.
Doubt with all these heat it will last.