Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM Fan with Focused Flow™ and SSO2 Bearing, Retail
Pros: - Great pressure to noise ratio.
- Beyond over built, you will use this fan for years to come.
- Nice packaging?
Cons: - A little expensive.
- Colors not attractive, better than older noctua colors tho.
Other Thoughts: - These fans are by far the best fans I've got for radiators. Droped temps by few degress compared to NF-F12 and stock enermax fans on the 120S.
- The price is comparable to the old school Gentle Thypoons. yet, they perform about the same if not slightly better, while giving you much better noise levels.
- If you can get these for less than 20 bucks, just do it. Unless you loose it, you will have these for many years.
- As always I am impressed with noctua's quality, noise level, and performance. The price reflex the quality, and performance you are getting.
Bottom line: The iPPC gives consumers who arent silent freaks a new option.
This review is from: CM Storm Devastator - LED Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo (Blue LED Model)
Pros: - High quality despite the price.
- Mice feels great coming from a deathadder.
-Price, I got it for 18 after MIR.
- Keyboard's clicks feel satisfying, and it has nice heft to it.
- Mice felt very satisfying to use while playing bf4 , not something I can say about many inexpressive mice.
- Large mice surface is perfect for palm grippers.
Cons: - No brightness settings.
- Finding keys is basically impossible without the LED.
- No software to change anything, it is what it is.
Other Thoughts: I must say if you asked me how much it was going for , I'd easily said 50 bucks.
The mice is fantastic for palm grippers.
The keyboard clicks very nicely, much better than my g105.
They are two versions of this KKMF2 and KKMF1. They are identical,conformed by CM.
I must say I am a very happy customer to have both a nice keyboard and mice for 18 bucks after MIR.
Would recommend it all day long.
Pros: - Cools really great, better than 120M by CM
-The whole product feels well built.
-Installation was one of easiest.
-Fan has built in speed setter.
Cons: -The pump is pathetically loud, I am actually shocked by how loud it is . Lowering RMP to min doesnt do that much to quite it down. On the other hand this means its great pump.
-Fan on there could be better, its decent...
Other Thoughts: - Overall I am impressed. I know this isnt supposed to be a budget cooler like 120V but i got it for 22 dollars after rebate. It performs significantly better than that.
The pump is strong that is why its loud, I just wished it would respond to lower RPM instead of being just about same from 25% to 70%.
Great little unit, if you can deal with the noise ( will be masked by fan anyway when things are heating up) I'd recommend it. Much better than antec's offerings much cheaper than corsair.
- I am using it to cool my g3258 OC to 4.6Ghz @ 1.35V no problem. will report back when I get 4970k in future.