Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: D-Link DCM-301 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
Pros: - Cheap was on sale for 60 bucks
- Bypasses any TWC slowing down on modem side.
-Pays for itself during your promotional period. Even faster when they jack up the price even more.
Cons: -Runs a little hot?
-Not many options in the web config.
- Wont work with TWC 200 or 300 plans.
Other Thoughts: I have 100/10 plan with TWC. They gave me their top tier modem/router MOCA box. I was getting around the 100 but my up would not go above 5Mbps.
Immediately after this modem config'ed itself, I got my full 1 up plus a little more.
I also saw more consistence max speed.
At $5.99 *10 = $60 , it pays for itself in 10 months, not only that but your actually will get what the speed you paid for.
TWC not only throttles network (VPN isthe only fix) but also doesnt allow their modems to ramp up to the full speed consistently . They call it "speed boost" for full speed, I call it taking advantage of customers.
Dont let them control you, get this modem. Get your full speed on!
This review is from: NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM Fan with Focused Flow™ and SSO2 Bearing, Retail
Pros: - Great pressure to noise ratio.
- Beyond over built, you will use this fan for years to come.
- Nice packaging?
Cons: - A little expensive.
- Colors not attractive, better than older noctua colors tho.
Other Thoughts: - These fans are by far the best fans I've got for radiators. Droped temps by few degress compared to NF-F12 and stock enermax fans on the 120S.
- The price is comparable to the old school Gentle Thypoons. yet, they perform about the same if not slightly better, while giving you much better noise levels.
- If you can get these for less than 20 bucks, just do it. Unless you loose it, you will have these for many years.
- As always I am impressed with noctua's quality, noise level, and performance. The price reflex the quality, and performance you are getting.
Bottom line: The iPPC gives consumers who arent silent freaks a new option.
This review is from: CM Storm Devastator - LED Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo (Blue LED Model)
Pros: - High quality despite the price.
- Mice feels great coming from a deathadder.
-Price, I got it for 18 after MIR.
- Keyboard's clicks feel satisfying, and it has nice heft to it.
- Mice felt very satisfying to use while playing bf4 , not something I can say about many inexpressive mice.
- Large mice surface is perfect for palm grippers.
Cons: - No brightness settings.
- Finding keys is basically impossible without the LED.
- No software to change anything, it is what it is.
Other Thoughts: I must say if you asked me how much it was going for , I'd easily said 50 bucks.
The mice is fantastic for palm grippers.
The keyboard clicks very nicely, much better than my g105.
They are two versions of this KKMF2 and KKMF1. They are identical,conformed by CM.
I must say I am a very happy customer to have both a nice keyboard and mice for 18 bucks after MIR.
Would recommend it all day long.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.