Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Beautiful inside and out. Very well though out drive bays, cabling, front panel, and more. I love the space behind the motherboard for routing cables.
I keep finding new little details (such as a bevel to hold charging phones) that impress me with how much care went into the design.
Keeps everything cool with no case fans... critical for making a quite PC. Just enough space to fit that big ZALMAN Triple Fan CPU Cooler!
Cons: I have to point out some tiny flaws, but compared to all the pros it's nowhere near taking off an egg.
- Some internal fins overlap 1/8th of an inch with the upper left corner of my mother board! This actually blocks use of the EZ Plug power connector (needed if you're using 3 or 4 way SLI). Fortunately I'm only running one video card and didn't need it or it would have been some serious dremel work to fix.
- The same fin also made it nearly impossible to plug in the required power from the power supply! I broke of the plastic clip on the cable and then it just barely slid by. I'll have to be careful that it never shakes loose.
- One of the metal rods in the back lines up with the audio jacks and makes it difficult to plug in my speakers.
- Installing the disc drive was tricky than I expected with all the other cables in the way. I wish I had done that first.
- Small SSD drive didn't detect at first. I had to unplug it then replug it once.
- One of the rubber feet fell of when I was moving the case from the floor to the desk... keep an eye on those things.
Other Thoughts: I'm super glad I want with this case. It's one of the most unusual ones I've ever had, but in the future I would want something similar. Maybe a slightly smaller version with a few tweaks to fix my nit picks.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Drive seems to work okay. No surprises.
Cons: Since the Nero disc came with it I decided to install it for the heck of it. It took over 3 hours to install! I'm kind of afraid to run the software given how bloated the installation process was.
Other Thoughts: I still have to find Bluray playing software, but that comes with the territory.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: ZALMAN CNPS12X 120mm Long Life Bearing High Performance Triple Fan CPU Cooler
Pros: I built my latest computer with low noise as a primary concern and this fan has worked out brilliantly! It just touches my RAM and it leaves 1/4 inch of head room in my IN WIN H-FRAME case. So, so quiet and does it's job well. Not too hard to install.
Cons: I wish these fans would leave the tiniest bit more room for RAM (if I had used all 8 slots, there's no way the closest sticks on each side would have fit).
I had to spend a lot of time 'measuring' the inside of a case from an image to be sure it would fit. This thing is pretty big (though lower profile than some fans I looked at) so don't assume it will fit in your case.
Other Thoughts: Really happy I went with this fan. The others I was looking at wouldn't have fit with the RAM or the case. I was concerned that this had a slightly higher dB rating (volume), but in action it's so quiet that it doesn't even register for me.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Kenneth B.
Date Joined: 08/26/04
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.