Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Beautiful inside and out. Very well though out drive bays, cabling, front panel, and more. I love the space behind the motherboard for routing cables.
I keep finding new little details (such as a bevel to hold charging phones) that impress me with how much care went into the design.
Keeps everything cool with no case fans... critical for making a quite PC. Just enough space to fit that big ZALMAN Triple Fan CPU Cooler!
Cons: I have to point out some tiny flaws, but compared to all the pros it's nowhere near taking off an egg.
- Some internal fins overlap 1/8th of an inch with the upper left corner of my mother board! This actually blocks use of the EZ Plug power connector (needed if you're using 3 or 4 way SLI). Fortunately I'm only running one video card and didn't need it or it would have been some serious dremel work to fix.
- The same fin also made it nearly impossible to plug in the required power from the power supply! I broke of the plastic clip on the cable and then it just barely slid by. I'll have to be careful that it never shakes loose.
- One of the metal rods in the back lines up with the audio jacks and makes it difficult to plug in my speakers.
- Installing the disc drive was tricky than I expected with all the other cables in the way. I wish I had done that first.
- Small SSD drive didn't detect at first. I had to unplug it then replug it once.
- One of the rubber feet fell of when I was moving the case from the floor to the desk... keep an eye on those things.
Other Thoughts: I'm super glad I want with this case. It's one of the most unusual ones I've ever had, but in the future I would want something similar. Maybe a slightly smaller version with a few tweaks to fix my nit picks.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Drive seems to work okay. No surprises.
Cons: Since the Nero disc came with it I decided to install it for the heck of it. It took over 3 hours to install! I'm kind of afraid to run the software given how bloated the installation process was.
Other Thoughts: I still have to find Bluray playing software, but that comes with the territory.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: ZALMAN CNPS12X 120 mm Long Life Bearing High Performance Triple Fan CPU Cooler
Pros: I built my latest computer with low noise as a primary concern and this fan has worked out brilliantly! It just touches my RAM and it leaves 1/4 inch of head room in my IN WIN H-FRAME case. So, so quiet and does it's job well. Not too hard to install.
Cons: I wish these fans would leave the tiniest bit more room for RAM (if I had used all 8 slots, there's no way the closest sticks on each side would have fit).
I had to spend a lot of time 'measuring' the inside of a case from an image to be sure it would fit. This thing is pretty big (though lower profile than some fans I looked at) so don't assume it will fit in your case.
Other Thoughts: Really happy I went with this fan. The others I was looking at wouldn't have fit with the RAM or the case. I was concerned that this had a slightly higher dB rating (volume), but in action it's so quiet that it doesn't even register for me.READ FULL REVIEW