Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: -Great Price-performance ratio
-Great Cooling system, keeps temps low in a tight system, with moderate overclocking
-Runs most games on high to ultra on a 1080p monitor
Cons: -Slightly larger than a normal 2 slot GPU
-Quite loud at 100% but not as loud as stock coolers (but still louder than other custom cooling solutions)
This review is from: Borderlands 2 PC Game
Pros: Very fun game with almost limitless playtime. It is worth even the $60 full price, but feels like a steal when you can get a physical for $15. This game is one of the most fun co-op games I have played in a while, definitely worth your time and money.
This game also runs surprisingly well on low power systems, my main system (FX-4170 and x2 HD 6950 GPU) can crank a whooping 150+ fps at all times on max graphics @ 1080p but don't let that make you think this games graphics are under par. They are definitely not on par with Crysis 3 and BF3 but they are still very nice (see cons).
Cons: Has some issues on older graphics cards. Anything that doesn't have Shader Model 4.1 or higher will have black bars across all of your shadows, you can either turn off shadows or deal with it.
This game is only DirectX 9, I guess that can be a pro for some of you that don't have DirectX 11 GPUs, but it limits the game. It Majorly increases its compatibility with all systems, but reduces it' graphics capability.
The on-line portion of this game isn't great. People have made save editors for this game, so if you go on-line to play a public match chances are you going to find someone that has modded guns which takes all the fun out of playing. In my opine this game is better played offline or with friends (best option).
This review is from: Logitech G35 USB Connector Circumaural Surround Sound Headset
Pros: - 7.1 Surround
- NICE drivers
- LONG braided cord
- High Quality Mic
- Exchangeable head pads
- Soft, comfortable ear pads
- Mute and volume controls on the right side
- Programmable G keys, yes these can be programmed to ANYTHING. You can have them mute Ventrilo, change your song, or use a key macro, or push a mouse button. make your pick
Cons: - HEAVY, these hurt my head after a couple hours of use, I have to take them off and re-adjust them.
- Headband adjustment is too loose it will adjust it's self sometimes while it's on my head.
- This is the biggest one, drivers. They have some major issues, if you try to connect it to a USB 3.0 port the sound crackles every time there is high CPU usage (I don't really understand how that works XD). Also when I plugged it into my natively controlled USB 2.0 ports it switched the left and right channels (still not understanding how). It took me plugging it into my realtek controlled USB ports for it to work right.
Other Thoughts: Even with the MAJOR driver issues I had this is still an amazing headset, and I would buy it again in 6 months if I some how run it over or something. I really recommend this, especially while it's on sale for $80 it's a great deal!READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Aaron K.
Date Joined: 12/27/11
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.