Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. completely toolless(unless you overtighten a finger screw)
2. you can take the case apart down to the frame
3. great lighting
4. room galour
5. awesome price(even at $99)
6. easy to access audio/usb ports
Cons: 1. i would prefer an intake fan on backside of the motherboard
2. any black painted metal is easy to scratch
3. to get a clean install takes work on installing atx 6-pin plug on my evga x58 motherboard
4. would also prefer an intake fan over video cards
Other Thoughts: overall the best case i've ever used, and i've used antecs, cheiftecs, rosewill, lian li, no named, lol. it does make for an over all easybuildREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: low voltage Fast ram
Cons: my motherboard can't get to 1.35, lol
Other Thoughts: excellent ram and great service by NE!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Decent performance for the price, pretty quiet, no problems!
Cons: no real performance boost for RAID 0 with these
Other Thoughts: ok, so I do have 6x120mm case fans, but still can't hear the drives running if I stick my ear closeREAD FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Timothy H.
Date Joined: 02/14/04
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.