Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: -MX blues
-Simple, Matte Black
-Cool stealth keys that won't get eroded
Cons: -First keyboard failed
-Lackluster customer support
-A bit expensive for a no frill keyboard
Other Thoughts: This will probably be the last CM product I will buy for a while. The first keyboard failed, and now my second CM mouse is on its way out prematurely. I find their quality questionable. The products are well designed, but quality control and standards are not up to par.
I gave it 3 stars due to the fact that I got a keyboard that only worked for 3 days, then customer support took a week to get back to me, and that my other CM products are not lasting very long. The keyboard itself is nice, but I am not confident it will last me.
Pros: The keyboard is expected of a MX Blue switch. Has a very nice tactile feedback, as well as a nice click to to go along with it. Love the stealth look, as well as function to keep the keys from being worn. Compact, and no extra frills that you don't ever need.
Cons: Defective. Mine worked for about a week straight before crapping on me. I believe the I/O controller was bad, It would only work for a few minutes at a time before the unit start to lock up and not respond. Connection was fine because the LED lights all turned on when it locked up.
Other Thoughts: I am ordering a replacement for this. Hopefully it'll be more reliable.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Sennheiser PX100 3.5mm Connector Supra-aural Open Dynamic Stereo Mini Headphone
Pros: 1. Very comfortable - These are a huge upgrade from earbud style headphones. The padding is excellent. While earbuds tend to cause discomfort after 30 minutes to an hour, you can wear the PX100 all day long. One of the most comfortable set of headphones out there.
2. Excellent sound - The frequency response on this baby is the BEST out there for under $50, no exaggeration. Do note that it will take a burn-in to properly achieve it's optimum performance. Expect about 50 hours of burn in time. The sound is smooth and clear across the boards. Bass is very tight.
3. Lightweight and portable - Simple as that. These are my preferred set that I move around. I leave my high-end set at home.
4. Comes with carrying case.
5. Open Aural Design - Every design has it place. This set is has an open design, meaning sound leaks in and leak out. This is good for bass response and a smooth frequency response. It also allows you to hear sounds around you and at the same time leaks.
Cons: 1. Folding it is kind of annoying.
2. Open design is not for everyone - if you need more silence, take a hard look at the PX200, which is the sealed version of the PX100.
Other Thoughts: Don't forget to burn these in.READ FULL REVIEW