Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - No bad pixels.
- Lots of features, plus sRBG color.
Cons: - The 24" 1920x1200 resolution model does not support 720x400 VGA text mode. This mode is required for Linux boot, XP setup CD, "F8 to enter Safe Mode", recovery console, and stand-alone restore utilities.
- Human Sensor is nice, but flaky when you get 2+ feet from the monitor. Leaning back (it's a big screen!) wouldn't enter save mode, though setup said it knew where I was and that I was far enough away to trigger.
- Slight brightness gradient, darker on the RHS.
Other Thoughts: 80 degree right-left viewing angle is fine for horizontal screen. But if you rotate the screen to portrait, it becomes the UP-down angle and is too small for the tall screen.
Apparently, to add 1920x1200, they had to drop one resolution, and they picked the wrong one! For the price, they shouldn't have dropped any.
The setup "Input Resolution Mode" is a misnomer. It actually tells the monitor what sync polarity the graphics card will use to indicate hi-res mode.
This review is from: LG HBM-235 Bluetooth Headset
Pros: Good sound
Cons: 1. Flimsy plastic behind-the-ear retainer doesn't stay put.
2. Earpiece a touch too big for my ear.
3. Voice feedback -- if it's not in your ear, you don't hear the confirmations.
Other Thoughts: Newegg shipped using UPS to USPS. Avoid selecting this shipping option (standard). It is far from the quick, safe delivery we've come to expect from Newegg.READ FULL REVIEW