Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Brother DCP-L2540DW wireless multifunction laser printer, duplex, 2400 dpi x 600 dpi
Pros: Fast quiet printing
Duplex printing works well
Have connected via network, USB and AirPrint
- With AirPrint you can print pdf files straight from the phone or tablet
Scanner works over USB or network
- With included software, you can easily scan both sides of a 2-sided document, though you do have to manually flip then scan the document side two after scanning side one - easy to do
- Can scan directly to any on-line networked computer
Cons: This is an MFC, so there is no fax capability
- All-in-ones have fax capability, MFCs do not
Scanning color documents over the network is slower for me, like the machine has to buffer the larger data transfers
- Still tolerable
- Black and white docs scan very quickly over the network
Other Thoughts: I replaced a Brother inkjet all-in-one with this Brother duplex MFC.* Both have been excellent, reliable, and economical workhorses for me. I have literally scanned a 5-drawer file cabinet's worth of documents with these Brother tools.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Cooler Master NotePal X-Slim - Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad with 160 mm Fan
Pros: Good airflow.
Nice cable management.
Cons: Not completely silent like my other cooler, but that one was flimsy with lower airflow.
- The sound is lower frequency, so not particularly annoying.
- I do think the level of noise depends on how much the surface the laptop and cooler are sitting on propagates vibration.
Overall, I think this is a better choice for me.
Pros: Be aware that the title "Brother MFC-J4620DW Wireless Color Multifunction Laser Printer" is incorrect. This is an inkjet printer.
Cons: None. I have a different Brother all-in-one and love it. Just want people to be aware of the mistaken labeling here. I just happen to be looking for a decent laser color all-in-one and this popped up in my searching.READ FULL REVIEW