Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Scanner for PC and Mac (PA03656-B005)
Pros: Great scanners for the office or home. Fast, flexible and almost never jams. it can even work as photo scanner if you need to make a quick slideshow and have stacks of old photos.
Cons: No twain compatibility. as a company that has purchased so many of these, this is risky on our part. if someone decides to adopt an imaging system...we're back to purchasing a different scanner.
Other Thoughts: We've rolled out probably 5 of these and about 20 of the s1500's. never one single problem with any of them in just over two years. If you ever have jamming issues, read the directions. Staggering the pages is required by even very high end scanners.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - For the money, these are a great deal
- 4GB memory, 1TB HD, 64Bit Win 7 Pro, and a late model c2d make this plenty for any ordinary office task. negligibly slower than an i3.
- come with Keyboard and ok mouse
Cons: - This could be a pro or a con - small signs of use but these are 5 year old systems so I expect this
- Quite a bit of use already on the systems so don't expect epic long life of a brand new system. You might get it, but don't expect it.
Other Thoughts: I ordered three of these for use in warehouses.
- 1679 days uptime on hard drive
- Malfunctioning or incorrect side had to be pried open with a screwdriver and "adjusted". Didn't hurt the case but annoying.
- Scratches on the top from sticker removal
- Looks like light overspray on the front but unless you are familiar with this model, it is not noticeable.
- 1793 days on hard drive
- Sounds like a coffee maker
- 1642 days uptime on hard drive
- nearly perfect
This review is from: brother DR420 Drum Unit (yields approx. 12,000 pages)
Pros: These work great. In an office of lazy people where we have 6 of these on desks, none have had one single issue with the OEM DR420 drums. Many go beyond the 12k mark by simply resetting the counter.
Other Thoughts: depending if it is on sale, these are nearly as expensive as a whole new printer with a starter toner.READ FULL REVIEW