Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Dust covers on the front / top / bottom
- PWM Case fans, front and back, quiet too
- Excellent build quality, I had fairly low expectations, it being a plastic and steel case. No bare steel to be seen, everything was well covered in whatever colour you choose.
- Side panel ports of high quality - nice quality power button with a distinctive clicky feel.
- No problem lifting a final build with the top "handles"
- Overall just a really nice case!
Cons: - Mine was missing a motherboard standoff screw and a power supply screw, but both items came with their own hardware as well, so I was covered.
Other Thoughts: - The Power Supply area is quite small, I wasn't using 3.5 harddrives so that cage area had to be modified to fit an EVGA 750W PS. No big deal though.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: This ran a 5820K with the "LNA" low noise adapter idle at 40, which is perfect. Surely the case had something to do with that as well, but the cooler did a great job.
Expand-ability here is key, you can add an extra fan on either side of this cooler later if you wanted to over-clock - just make sure you've got some low-profile memory.
Noctua quality you expect.
Comes with an easy to understand manual for the extra mounting adapters / hardware. Includes by far more than enough high quality thermal paste.
Cons: Can always swap it out, but those brand colour fans!
Other Thoughts: Used on an Intel i7 5820KREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: - This is a great card for gaming or professional use - cost/performance ratio included.
- After playing with the fan controller, this card can keep the fans off during normal use and can keep fairly quiet under heavy load. The stock settings are good, but optimization is up to the user.
- I didn't find that it ran very hot at all, cooled off quickly after tasks as well.
- Good looking back plate, nicely packaged, nice appearance - what I've come to expect from Sapphire.
Cons: - None really, except for I guess... wish the HDMI on AMD cards was 2.0 but it's getting used on DisplayPort anyways...READ FULL REVIEW