Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Passive, no buzzing noise, completely silent.
- With a modern Linux kernel (2.6.33 tested), kernel modesetting works, as does EXA/xv and basic 3d with free drivers.
- Heatsink is low profile and does not block the card slot below.
- Low power consumption: around 5W at idle is not much worse than an integrated video chipset.
Cons: Idle temperature is rather high: measured 55-62C on the heatsink depending on location with an IR thermometer. Gaming-style 3D use not tested since it lives in a Linux server.
Other Thoughts: Not a gaming card, but works great for other purposes.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: ZOJIRUSHI CV-DSC40 VE Hybrid Water Boiler & Warmer
Pros: - Well-built (made in Japan)
- Insulated, so standby power after boiling is low
- Easy to use and maintain
- Quiet after boiling and unobtrusive: no bright blue LEDs
- 4L capacity
Other Thoughts: If the cost is acceptable and if tea/cocoa/etc are commonly consumed throughout the day, it is a good purchase. Saves a lot of time compared to microwaving or kettle boiling water.READ FULL REVIEW