Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 2.5" 500GB SATA III TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-7TE500BW
Pros: - Its a SSD ill be a Non IT's uncle if this didn't perform
- It works has a reliable rate of read and write from what I've seen in tests
-Takes windows 8.1 with quick boot option on my mother board about 8 sec's to boot (at the moment with out any program start ups to slow it down)
Cons: - Cant think of any!
Other Thoughts: - I have to say every time I hold a SSD I'm just amazed at how light theses things are (and how expensive they are)READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Sweet Carols Are sung about this Case
- This thing is a full tower so expect it to be quite tall and measure where you are placing this bad boy.
- Its white
- Lots of dust filters on this case ( total of 4 filters )
- If you want to water cool I'm pretty sure you are going to have the room for it with all this space. ( Don"t really water cool )
- The cable management is overall great with this case. Can pretty much hide anything in it.
- Comes with a free hot swap-able bay ( which I missed on the overview of the case )
- Big fan of the CPU cutout on the back plate for when I do intend to put a corsair CPU water cooler on since you will have to put a plate on the back to make it work
- Now I know not having a fan controller with this case could be a con but come on guys... Really really just buy one
- I love the white leds on the back of the I/O plate makes it look very nice!
Cons: Now for the bad news
- When hiding cables the back panel seems like it needs another 1/2 a inch to fit everything well. ( Just a preference I would like to have, still can fit everything nicely )
- The hard drive bays are a little wonky and a little to remove, but if you just pull them out like 20-30 times they should good
- Might have to get some longer power cables if you want it to look really nice!
-Not a fan of the no hinge design front door. Coming from one with it I'm just not a fan of it. But I like seeing all my expensive components in the giant window of the case.
- I get that the fan in the case by the hard drive bay is to control air flow, but I don't like it one bit. I actually removed the fan a re purposed it to the top to have a pull config ( for the time being until the CPU water cooler. Then ill probably but it in the front.
- One thing to note as others have as well is the screws for your PCI cards. As said they are a little hard to put in and honestly if you can find replacements then do it cause they really do not screw in well.
Other Thoughts: I really wanted a high quality white case to match my 2 ASUS VX238H-W monitors and this won the fight of the others.
Even though I listed a lot of cons this is more of a bring to your attention kind of cons then actually bad. Since overall this case is the best I've owned to date ( not the best I have worked on, but that was a $400 dollar case so it had better been a case made out of marble )
I would also like to note that getting the NZXT power supply deal during the Christmas time saved me as much as a power supply that would not have match to this case at a great price and seems to be the only white power supply I have found.
Happy Case shopping Folks!
P.S. Buy this case.
Pros: - Yellow
- Okay ram
- It works
Cons: - Now I'm only saying this since someone else bought theses for me but for the price of them with other sticks you can do better
Other Thoughts: - It comes at a nice votage and is really good ram but my board comes with higher OC frequency and would have liked 2133 rated ram at this priceREAD FULL REVIEW