Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Yellow
- Okay ram
- It works
Cons: - Now I'm only saying this since someone else bought theses for me but for the price of them with other sticks you can do better
Other Thoughts: - It comes at a nice votage and is really good ram but my board comes with higher OC frequency and would have liked 2133 rated ram at this priceREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: -Nice yellow card to match there MPower board's
- Its a screaming great of a card if you get at the right price
- I like all the overclocking ability to match my overclock build
- Its also really quite
Cons: Okay this needs to be said
Why on earth would you put a yellow card with blue LED's on it. Not many people are going to have a yellow blue color scheme. And to top it off at the time of writing this review you are unable to turn them off. I swear the day when you can turn them off will be the day I'm a happy camper. Because of this it has ruined my whole color scheme of my build. Worst part also is it looks like the LED's are hardwired into the card it's self, and looks like no soldering can save me from changing them out.
For real though MSI please give support on Nvidias led visualizer so i can change this.
Other Thoughts: For real though great card
If yellow and blue is your color go for it....
Pros: - Very nice white monitors
- Comes with cables and the monitor
- It works!
Nothing to amazing to note on other then what has been said before by others
Cons: - Now I ordered 2 of these's since that's all I could order at the time. But when put together there are some noticeable differences between them. One is set at a different height then the other so OCD is kicking in for me because of that and it sands on bills to make it even on my nice and tidy desk... Also there is a brightness difference between them. Now I'm not to sure since I haven't hooked up the other monitor to HDMI and is using VGA. One is at a way greater level of brightness and I have to turn it down to make it match.
- As others have noted when the HDMI monitor goes to sleep it puts it on a bright blue screen when at night is not so great.
- Its advertised as a D-sub "AND" DVI connector but that is not the case. It comes with a adapter which is just not right for them to advertise it like this. Lucky I looked at the pictures to see this is something that is not true for theses.
Other Thoughts: I got the white ones to match my white everythingREAD FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.