Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 4G
Pros: + I got mine for $184.99 w/ Rise of the Tomb Raider. -- incredible value for the power of the GPU. Rise of the Tomb Raider runs at 40-ish FPS with this GTX 960 (paired with my AMD FX 8320e @ 4.0ghz)
+ The design is sleek, and strong. REALLY impressed -- this is my first card with a backplate. It's a tank, I bet i could drop it from a decent height and it would laugh at it.
+ Smallest high end GPU I've had. I mean it should fit in just about any compact mid tower case
+ WAY quieter than the ASUS HD 7850 I upgraded from, and that GPU was QUIET. I have this running at 60% fan speed and it's not noticeable over my Hyper 212 EVO.
+ Shipped to me within 36 Hours -- i really had one of those perfect experiences lol
Cons: - I wish it came with an SLI bridge.
Other Thoughts: -- The box says extended warranty
-- Runs great on a 530W PSU from Rosewill.
Participating in ZOTAC Experience
This review is from: Logitech G440 (943-000049) Hard Gaming Mouse Pad
Pros: - All the space you'll ever need for your mouse. If you need more... I couldn't comprehend why.
- It will stay in place unless you're ready to move it.
- Immediate noticeable difference in glide of my mouse (Logitech G700, circa 2011) easier on the wrist.
- Can totally see this helping my accuracy in games, and ease of use during regular PC function.
- Looks great, feels great, you'll be surprised at the difference from a regular cloth mousepad.
- It's Logitech! Can't go wrong, people. Ex: My G700's left button stopped working a couple years back, and all I had to do was call them up, explain the situation, AND THEY SENT ME A BRAND NEW ONE WITH EXPEDITED SHIPPING.
- Yeah, I REALLY like it.
Cons: - I would rather not have the "G" logo on the pad at all.
Other Thoughts: - I experienced a slight re-learning curve when it came to dealing with the new smoothness / accuracy of my mouse's motion on the pad -- During both gaming and regular use. It will be worth getting used to, though.
- Make sure you have the space for it!!