Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Reasonably fast, but you'll never mistake it for a good SSD.
- I can hear it, but it's pretty quiet.
Cons: None so far.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Has worked flawlessly for me so far!
Cons: Doesn't play my old VHS and Bets tapes! Oh well.
Other Thoughts: I got a DIY PC Combo kit and added this so I'd have a blu-ray drive in the build. Has been great thus far.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: HEC 6C28BS Black / Silver Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Pros: - Inexpensive.
- Plenty of room to work if you're a system builder or like to add / change components.
- Has all the normal basic features you would expect.
- Comes with plenty of screws for installing MB, drives, cards, etc.
Cons: - Documentation could definitely use some work even though most of this case is pretty self-explanatory.
- The power LED connector didn't match the pins on my motherboard. This isn't a big deal as everything else works fine. I can put a matching connector on it, but I've been too lazy to do it yet.
Other Thoughts: This is a very simple case without all the fancy lighting you'll find on a lot of the gaming towers out there. If you're like me and don't care about all that superfluous stuff, then this is a nice case at a good price.READ FULL REVIEW