Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: 1. Comfortable form factor, very reminiscent of MX Revolution or MX 518 mouse.
2. Onboard Memory
3.* Much heavier than most other mice. I generally prefer heavy mice, to some others this may be a con.
4. Thumb rest in an MMO mouse is a big plus for me.
5. Programmable side buttons work more like switches rather than buttons. You don't really press them you just flick the side buttons requiring you to do a lot less work with your fingers and a lot more time concentrating on your game or software.
6. Hybrid mouse (Will work as a wireless mouse for about 8-12 hours depending on the game; when charging, turns into a wired mouse)
Cons: 1. Sweat stains easily stay on the mouse.
2. The protective cover on the mouse begins to peel off in the area most used. In my case it was the side buttons.
3. Setpoint Software really needs a UI update. The software works, but it is not the simplest to use for someone who is not a gamer (or a person who doesn't use a computer very frequently.) If you are a gamer you will not find this to be a problem. Kind of wished Logitech stepped up to the quality and look of Razer's mouse software.
4. The chord is not braided. Razer's Naga Epic wireless mouse includes a braided chord, don't really see why Logitech couldn't include a braided chord as well, especially since this mouse is part of their gaming peripheral lineup.
5. Seems to only have a right-handed model only.
Other Thoughts: Overall, this mouse is the best MMO mouse on the market right now simply because it does not have a bunch of buttons covering up the entire thumb rest. This was a big deciding factor for me. I needed for the mouse to be heavy and to have an open thumb rest and to have more than 10 programmable keys (13 keys). I was hesitant in getting a wireless mouse, but after having used this mouse for almost a year, I realized that the technology has gone a long way especially when it comes to precision. The battery life is really good and when you're charging you can still use it as a wired mouse. This mouse was a no-brainer.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: HP LaserJet Pro P1102W CE657A Personal Up to 19 ppm Monochrome Laser Printer
Pros: 1. Very Fast Printer
2. Great Wireless Feature
3. Included toner has been lasting for 3 months and counting. (Definitely a great upgrade from inkjet printers)
4. Cheap (for a laser printer)
Cons: 1. Will only print in black and white.
2. Does not have an automatic duplex feature
3. No feeder scanning and copying feature
This review is from: GUNNAR Computer Eyewear - Phenom Onyx Frame
Pros: 1. Reduced the glare from my screens which reduced any migraines and strain on the eyes by like 80%.
2. They look great in public such as LAN parties or office spaces.
Cons: Not very comfortable when wearing a big headset such as the Roccat Kone or the Logitech G35 or 930. The side frames get compressed by the large headsets causing pain at the crevices of each ear. As a remedy wear a lighter headset or purchase rubberized cushions for glasses.
Other Thoughts: 1. Definitely get a rigid case for these glasses as they are relatively fragile.
2. The glasses could certainly use a more flexible frame for gaming (keep in mind that these glasses were intended for casual office or home office computer use.) However, I did not take any points off since the GUNNAR's gaming lineup of glasses includes the flexible frames as a design feature.
3. Main reason I chose these glasses instead of the gaming lineup was simply because of the way they looked.
4. Overall a great product from a company with a very bright future.
Display Name: Alla K.
Date Joined: 04/09/12
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.