Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Rosewill Brand
Cons: Have to do a reset (see below)
Other Thoughts: To use any 3rd party TN450 toner cartridge you MUST reset the printer for it to recognize the 3rd party cartridge.
This is how:
1. Clean corona wire.
2. Load 3rd party cartridge.
3. Open toner compartment cover.
4. Press the clear/backspace control panel button.
5. The printer will ask if you want to 'Replace Drum'. Ignore, instead enter the following EXACTLY '*00' (star, zero, zero).
6. The printer will respond 'Accepted'.
You are now good to go!
Pros: Hmm ... no Pros if it does not work.
Cons: Will NOT run at rated speed.
First set would not pass Memtest as it had one bad stick (out of 3).
RMAed them and things got worse. Two of the sticks failed Memtest and I got random BSOD even trying to run a slower speeds.
I purchased Patriot Sector 7 DDR3 memory, installed them in my computer and everything works perfect.
Other Thoughts: OCZ need to get their act together on their RAM. Look at the reviews on this product and see what I mean.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.